Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RUN has Divine Magic?

I noticed this awhile back and I mentioned it to my LS. Why does RUN have a Divine Magic skill if it has no spells like Banish? Or does it have some Divine Magic spells that I'm not aware of? I only have RUN at Lv10 (I've been busy with my own life, so I haven't been on the game as much; I'm leveling 4 other jobs up to 20, so right now I'm working on COR) and I haven't seen much for a spells listing for RUN.
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    RUN has Flash.
    (5)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    RUN has Flash.
    Indeed. It's RDM that has Divine Magic skill and no spells. I had to level up that skill (using /WHM) to do the magian cure staff trial requiring light magic deathblows... even Banish II didn't do 50 damage to BST pets..
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Indeed. It's RDM that has Divine Magic skill and no spells. I had to level up that skill (using /WHM) to do the magian cure staff trial requiring light magic deathblows... even Banish II didn't do 50 damage to BST pets..
    Oh man, don't get me started on that those cure staff trials. I did most on carby, but I got lucky on the last two fairy ones and did both in one lights day in Abyssea. DD party was killing them.
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    And that's because IIRC, Dia used to use Divine skill.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    And that's because IIRC, Dia used to use Divine skill.
    Really? Maybe before NA launch.
    (0)

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    Really? Maybe before NA launch.
    Yeah Dia was Divine just like Bio is Dark, I still do not understand why they changed it...
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Yeah Dia was Divine just like Bio is Dark, I still do not understand why they changed it...
    We all know how sadistic SE is. They probably just thought it would be fun to make divine magic impossible to cap.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    We all know how sadistic SE is. They probably just thought it would be fun to make divine magic impossible to cap.
    Well if you think of it that way then Enfeebling would have been so much more painful to cap without Dia as well, seeing as you have to land the spell for a skill up and once its put on it would no longer count, this way it is probably easier overall because Divine at least still has Banish spells which can be spammed slowly to skill, where as Enfeebling skill ups without Dia would be terrible.
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Well if you think of it that way then Enfeebling would have been so much more painful to cap without Dia as well, seeing as you have to land the spell for a skill up and once its put on it would no longer count, this way it is probably easier overall because Divine at least still has Banish spells which can be spammed slowly to skill, where as Enfeebling skill ups without Dia would be terrible.
    This is true, I hadn't really thought of it like that. It's just that you'd figgure SE would have given us a viable alternative to skilling up divine aside from Dia, or would have removed Divine all together and moved Banish and Holy to Elemental.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast