Character
    Axll
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 75

Question about the ultimate collection

I recently came back to FFXI after 5 years, and i see alot of new content was added since then. I had all the expansion up WOTG, stop playing shortly after that release.

I've been looking at the ultimate collection Seeker's edition, seeing it at the cheapest way to get all the content i don't already have, but i was wondering, can one just get the needed content from the collection without uninstalling the current game already installed or does it have to be a fresh install from the ultimate collection .exe file?

My concern was more whether or not i would need to create a brand new account and and have to start from scratch with a new character or i would still be able to used my old existing characters from when i last played 5 years ago

*edit: found my answer, someone from my LS cleared it up for me
    (0)
    Last edited by Axll4716; 05-26-2013 at 05:08 AM. Reason: found my answer

Character
    Vilhem
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yes you can use the codes and just install Adoulin. The others (Abyssea, Shantoto etc) will download automatically.
    (0)

Player
    Can't recall how the installation is handled on Seeker's Edition vs. the expansion itself, but the serial key you get from Seeker's Edition is applicable to an existing account, and will unlock every expansion/add-on it currently does not have access to.
    (0)