Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kits View Post
    Why do threads get deleted??
    MOD mostly just delete duplicates, but sometimes the delete the obvious troll threads.(i.e. Bacon mage.)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    MOD mostly just delete duplicates, but sometimes the delete the obvious troll threads.(i.e. Bacon mage.)
    Bacon Mage was a troll thread? I thought someone pulled that off of SE's site O.o

But on another note, It is winter in Japan like it is for us. They do not need their AC for the fact of the heat outside, but in order to control the temperature inside. They will have heat/ac running to keep the rooms a steady temperature & the humidity down.

I do not know how well they will be able to control the humidity but the cool air blowing in from outside into the built in server coolers will be sufficient enough for them.

i am sure SE has thought this well through & who knows the AC could only be turned off on non-server floors, they do have a huge building & do not require the temperature to be monitored as much on all of them.
    (0)
    NightDagger
    Server - Lakshmi

Character
    Volga
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Just want to keep some of the heat off SE and say that the reason why SE has kept us out of the loop for so long is because there are still rolling blackouts over japan, even though they are not as bad as last week it is still part of the problem that the Japanese are facing.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by NightDagger View Post
    Bacon Mage was a troll thread? I thought someone pulled that off of SE's site O.o

But on another note, It is winter in Japan like it is for us. They do not need their AC for the fact of the heat outside, but in order to control the temperature inside. They will have heat/ac running to keep the rooms a steady temperature & the humidity down.

I do not know how well they will be able to control the humidity but the cool air blowing in from outside into the built in server coolers will be sufficient enough for them.

i am sure SE has thought this well through & who knows the AC could only be turned off on non-server floors, they do have a huge building & do not require the temperature to be monitored as much on all of them.
    I am wondering about something, it was mention else where that the "AC" part could have been a miss translation, and that they meant heater, but even heater or AC being turned off, means that the ventilation system is off as well, and in a big building like that, it will get uncomfortable. I am sure that their server rooms are on a separate AC system then the rest of the building so it will be running along with the server equipment.

aka, if you work in that building, you will find any excuse to some how get into that server room (and it wont happen ;p) and the server techs are the luckiest guys in this situation ;p
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailea_Nagisa View Post
    I am wondering about something, it was mention else where that the "AC" part could have been a miss translation, and that they meant heater, but even heater or AC being turned off, means that the ventilation system is off as well, and in a big building like that, it will get uncomfortable. I am sure that their server rooms are on a separate AC system then the rest of the building so it will be running along with the server equipment.

aka, if you work in that building, you will find any excuse to some how get into that server room (and it wont happen ;p) and the server techs are the luckiest guys in this situation ;p
    yeah true, never thought of it that way but is possible.

Yeah the techs will be smiling (with the doors locked lol)
    (0)
    NightDagger
    Server - Lakshmi

Remember when we were all waiting for SE to update us? And they did saying they needed more time (in japanese forum). Im guessing they were discussing that exact thing. Im sure they've figured it all out too, or else they probably wouldnt have told us itd be up the 25th =3
    (0)
    Caitsith all the way!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6