Character
    Peacewalker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Credit Card and ClickAndBuy no longer work for my region

Today I woke up and saw an email from the SE Account System that they couldn't perform the normal billing process, so I went to register a new credit card the same way I've been doing for the past 2 years, but I keep getting an error message whenever I try to register my Credit Card on the SE Account Management.

So I thought that maybe I should try ClickAndBuy, which I also used a long time ago, but this time it says that it's not available for my region anymore.

I can't add Crysta either because my account's country is Brazil and I'm in the NA system, so this option is out of question.

Also I already checked my credit card and it's working normally, I just made a purchase on Steam with the same card, then checked it's balance and everything is okay, I just can't seem to register it on my SE Account anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ph: 858-790-7529
    Available Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST

A little socially awkward but helpful if you don't cut them off mid-sentence.

Good luck friend

(oh it helps to create a ticket first so they can pull up your info from the ticket # instead of having to verify who you are)
    (1)
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 05-16-2013 at 01:15 AM.

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

You will need to contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center for more information regarding this issue. As this is not a technical issue for which we can provide troubleshooting information we will be closing this thread.

The SQUARE ENIX Support Center for North American accounts can be found at this link:
    SQUARE ENIX Support Center
    (1)