Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Mweya Plasm vs Menace Plasm

I noticed that whenever you use any of the Yggrete Shards or Beads on yourself, it refers to amount of plasm gained as Menace Plasm, but it is referred to as Mweya Plasm everywhere else in the game, and the community reps also call it Mweya Plasm. Could this be changed for consistency's sake or is there some sort of distinction that I'm missing?

Thank you guys for everything you do!
    (1)
    Last edited by Eric; 05-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Heh, I do wonder if it's indeed a bit of a 'typo'. Seems inconsistent enough.

In the Japanese Vana'diel, Delve is メナスインスペクター, or menasuinsupekuta—, or menace inspector. Probably. I think insupekushiyon, or inspection might make more sense, but oh well!

Too bad it's not called that in the English Vana'diel, too! It's too funny.

While at it, here's some critique towards the localisation of the game: I very much dislike how much different some things are. It actually induced quite the amount of head-ache in the past. Particularly due to differences in the German and English game-clients.

Not good.

I understand some leeway and creative changes, but I'm a fan of the original in more than anything, I maybe guess...

Other than that, good job!
    (1)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 05-16-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    ...or so the legend says.

Eric,

It is we who missed something, not you. I'm terribly sorry for the oversight, and this instance will be displayed as mweya plasm when the next version update goes live.
    (1)