Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Wildskeeper Rieve Drops.

Would it be possible to change the way that drops work from Wildskeepers. Having to gather 95k Bayld isn't exactly a huge effort, just mind numbing, with this in mind it is not exaclty fun to fight a Wildskeeper, after putting time and effort into getting the entrance and gathering people to get the kill, only to have nothing drop. Could we not have these act in the same way that Neo Nyzul works, killing the Wildskeeper gives a KI that you can use to get the item of your choice from an NPC? Or in the least, make it so that you get a different drop everytime, killing it 4 times to ensure you get your required item is at least better than killing it 4 times to get nothing 3 times.
    (6)

Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I can only assume that the 260 or so people that have viewed this have been lucky enough to get every drop they want the first time they kill these things. I cannot be the only one that thinks this system needs to be changed for Wildskeepers and i cannot be the only one that has done 5 runs for 2 drops. Reading wont help change this.. posting will.
    (0)