Character
    Sephiran
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Hexa Strike Availability

I see that Geomancers can now use the powerful club weapon skill Hexa Strike, which was formerly exclusive to White Mages.

Are there any plans at all to allow other club users to make use of this weapon skill? Maybe by setting WHM or GEO as one's support job?
    (2)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiran View Post
    I see that Geomancers can now use the powerful club weapon skill Hexa Strike, which was formerly exclusive to White Mages.

Are there any plans at all to allow other club users to make use of this weapon skill? Maybe by setting WHM or GEO as one's support job?
    GEO and WHM both have B+ skill and use clubs as their main melee weapon, so I don't see any reason why GEO shouldn't be able to use it.
    It's more surprising that RDM can't use Red Lotus Strike, Seraph Strike and Sanguine Strike without subbing WAR, DRK, PLD or BLU. The one job that is THE elemental sword user, even having exclusive gear to boost that, can't use elemental sword weaponskills... while WAR (lacks magic skill), DRK (can't use light magic), PLD (can't use dark magic) and BLU(melee focused RDM offspring) can use all of them...
    (4)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Sephiran
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    BLU and PLD also have high club skill (PLD has a A-) and cannot use it though. Also, considering Realmrazer was nerfed into obsolescence, it would be a welcome gesture to at least give it jobs who set WHM or GEO as their support job. It would especially help out MNK's who have stagger Shinryu.
    (1)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiran View Post
    Also, considering Realmrazer was nerfed into obsolescence,
    Realmrazer performs better then Hexa Strike despite being nerfed.

Without trying to be insulting, while I don't want to discourage fellow players from making suggestions, it hurts your case for a suggestion if you don't know key things about the subject you're trying to make suggestions to.
    (3)

Character
    Sephiran
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Realmrazer performs better then Hexa Strike despite being nerfed.

Without trying to be insulting, while I don't want to discourage fellow players from making suggestions, it hurts your case for a suggestion if you don't know key things about the subject you're trying to make suggestions to.
    And the minute you attack something with high DEF? Realmrazer has an f(TP) mod of around .6 and its accuracy varies by TP. Additionally, it's expressly disabled from scoring critical hits. I sometimes have better luck with Black Halo in Abyssea than I used to with Realmrazer (dropped it for Resolution). The biggest thing it has going for it is its appearance. It does look cool, I'll give it that.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    None of the merit WS can crit, which is probably why they underperform in abyssea. Abyssea isnt really the place to evaluate the merits of each WS.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/