Player

New Content when?????

When will they add Seeker's Content to the test server? or at least give the Test server a update for recently added content like Twilight slip and all Abyssea Armor.

Also i was speaking to a few people on the test server and we was saying they should give all Guild,normal NPC shops fully stocked items so it'll never run out WHICH isn't that hard to do "give the npc fully stocked items so ppl can do craft tests" and not have to farm for HOURS just for 1 item BUT for woodworking you need to Log for hours and not for sure you'll get the log you need and you still need crystals to make into Lumbers.

Maybe also give us (testers) and way to get Gobbie Bag to 80 w/o having to farm all items needed cause some items are farmed in areas where we DONT have maps soo maybe also give that option in the GM moogle for gobbie bags and all maps?

Thanks for letting me ask if nobody respond like always or add anything oh well cause like on game i get ignored and even on here i get ignored...
    (3)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

It will probably take a while before you'll see Adoulin there. I guess it's understandable it's not being added yet due to various reasons (busy with adjusting content and so on and so forth).

As for the “twilight slip” and Abyssea armour, I'm not sure what you are referring to? All the armour and weapons that have a Magian trial can be obtained from the moogles dealing with them. Sorry if that's something obvious, but I'm really not sure what you're referring to. S:

As for the NPC vendors and gobbie bags, maps et al, I don't really see them as something that needs to be tested (for the time being). It would be nice, and useful fer sure, but if they wanted us to test crafting, they would make it easier (probably).
    I may be brushing off the gobbie bag and maps thing rather easily, since I've had them for several ages. It might be a nifty option, but it's not something like adjusting the levels of a job, which means the option would not be too regularly used.

One might ask then: why don't you get things like the gobbie bags and maps on the live server instead? ^^;

Just some thoughts~
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    By Twilight slip, she means the March 2013 update to storage slip 3 that allows storage of all Twilight items with a Porter Moogle.

I find it ironic that the server created specifically for testing is updated with significant battle related changes after it goes live on the main server.
    (1)
    Last edited by MakkotoParinne; 05-13-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Ah, right... thanks!

I forgot about that completely! Was probably reading too much into the 'twilight'. ^^;

Now that I think about it, you can get the Empyrean armour from the slips just as well, so maybe I'm completely forgetting something else, too. Black holes all over!

Also, I didn't mention this before, but I imagine one of the reasons for not having Adoulin on the test server before is that, it's an expansion they're selling (not sure what my point was, but there was one, at least at the time of writing). It's far from complete, and things are rather tested internally only for now. It's probably less of a workload all in all as well.

Perhaps things will be updated when Play as a Monster is closer by, and gets to be tested over there (I believe that is something that will be on the test server first, or so I maybe remember them mentioning at some point).

Of course, this is just my view after guesstimating things over and around.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 05-14-2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Scratch a Bug On Tree Evening Whistling
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    SE doesn't actually react to anything we report on the test server, so it's a waste of time for them to continue to develop half-versions and release them for us. I expect one of two things will be announced in the coming months:
    1) Test Server shutdown
    2) Restricting the test server to JP clients

I'd bet more #1 than #2, because SE already doesn't translate most of the stuff that they put on the test server so restricting it to JP client doesn't actually decrease their workload very much.
    (0)