Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well I suppose the entire game outside of Delve is inaccessible then. And since Delve isn't accessible to everybody then it must be a lonely existence for some.
    (0)

Character
    Risae
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Well I suppose the entire game outside of Delve is inaccessible then. And since Delve isn't accessible to everybody then it must be a lonely existence for some.
    The sad part is, this is most likely exactly what is happening to anyone without a big enough friend group to do completely different things.
    (3)

Greetings!

I have some news on upcoming adjustments to a couple of colonization-related activities. While the specifics are not quite finalized as of yet, I would like to share an overview.
    • Rewards for Coalition Assignments
      Currently looking into having an additional bonus applied to rewards based on certain requirements.

For example, bonuses are added to rewards depending on the distance or bonuses are added depending on bivouac conditions.

• Maintaining Bivouacs
      In addition to adding bonuses to Coalition Assignment rewards, we plan on making the adjustments to lengthen the time frame in which you can maintain bivouacs.

More specifically, just like the adjustments that were made to slow the decay of the colonization rate, we will be performing a similar adjustment for bivouacs.

Also, besides these two adjustments, we are also looking into making it possible to restore the bivouac materials by trading gil to the NPCs at each of the bivouacs.

• Bivouac Conditions
      It’s rather difficult to display this via the Region information tab when considering that we would have to make this possible to confirm from all platforms.

However, we are planning to make it possible to check on bivouac conditions by setting up NPCs at Coalitions, frontier stations, and frontier bivouacs.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

I have some news on upcoming adjustments to a couple of colonization-related activities. While the specifics are not quite finalized as of yet, I would like to share an overview.
    • Rewards for Coalition Assignments
      Currently looking into having an additional bonus applied to rewards based on certain requirements.

For example, bonuses are added to rewards depending on the distance or bonuses are added depending on bivouac conditions.

• Maintaining Bivouacs
      In addition to adding bonuses to Coalition Assignment rewards, we plan on making the adjustments to lengthen the time frame in which you can maintain bivouacs.

More specifically, just like the adjustments that were made to slow the decay of the colonization rate, we will be performing a similar adjustment for bivouacs.

Also, besides these two adjustments, we are also looking into making it possible to restore the bivouac materials by trading gil to the NPCs at each of the bivouacs.

• Bivouac Conditions
      It’s rather difficult to display this via the Region information tab when considering that we would have to make this possible to confirm from all platforms.

However, we are planning to make it possible to check on bivouac conditions by setting up NPCs at Coalitions, frontier stations, and frontier bivouacs.

wouldnt bonus based on distance kinda give a disvantage to certain jobs? i like the bivouac one tough
    (0)

A quick way to also drive up desire to do assignments nad rieves is to make an npc where players to convert Byalds into Plasm into a 50:1 ratio or something of that level. It'll provide incentive to do lower content whilst making a connection to the higher end through some in game medium. This also allows players without the resources to farm plasm(lack of job preferred by playerbase, or weapon) to make headway into the content that will probably be obsoleted. This also helps alleviate concerns about the new ammunition from plasm to accessible.

If there is concern about accessibility by lesser geared players to gain this ability throw in a formal requirement such as defeating a wildskeeper rieve or successfully defeat any delve NM.
    (7)
    Last edited by Rekin; 05-17-2013 at 10:35 AM.
    It doesn't take much to know when someone is special. After 5 minutes if the person is alive and well you have a keeper, if they are dead and obnoxious then toss em like two day old leftovers.

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Maybe just have it so you can buy the shards with bayld? Then you can convert them to plasm if you want. They are kinda rare, and the potential to sell them for gil , so they would probably have a high price.
    (0)

Character
    Gippo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Have reives grant Rank Points on equiped Delve weapons. Like giving airlixirs on reive completion, depending on colonization rate. (The lower the colonization rate, the higher the chance for an airlixir.)
    This is an outstanding idea
    (0)

Character
    Valflux
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Have reives grant Rank Points on equiped Delve weapons. Like giving airlixirs on reive completion, depending on colonization rate. (The lower the colonization rate, the higher the chance for an airlixir.)
    That's just silly, what would I do without all those wijnruits, logs, and moko grass I would otherwise get from reives!?
    (0)

Character
    Siondra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Regarding bayld for shard conversion:
    This won't happen specifically due to the reason that this would be the new RMT money machine. They would be spamming reives, get bayld, buy shards, and sell shards like mad to all the plasm hungry people out there. It's a good idea but sadly i don't think it will come to fruition.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aethon; 05-18-2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: derped and didn't quote

As long as we're bringing up ways to make the region metagames worth doing, any thoughts on things that might make people more inclined to help out with the other middlelands, past and near east?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast