Character Name: Mayoyama
    Race: TarutaruM
    World: Bahamut
    Main Job: BRD, Lv.99
    Support Job: WHM
    Area and Coordinates: Cirdas Caverns [U]
    Party or Solo: Was in alliance but solo after DC

Steps:
    1. I was participating in an LS Delve event (Accessed from Ceizak) when I dc'd with about a minute left inside
    2. Went afk for about 1-2hrs
    3. Logged back in at the above time, at which my character was still inside delve, with just over 10 minutes time remaining. No enemies were present, and I no longer owned the temporary item to teleport out.
    4. I received the 10 and 5 minute warnings and then waited for the time to run out (was being lazy and didnt want to have to run all the way back to adoulin lol)
    5. Received FFXI-4002
    6. Logged back into game, still inside Cirdas Caverns [U] with an unknown amount of time remaining
    7. Got sick of waiting and teleported out using teleport-mea and walked back to Adoulin lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Mayoyama; 05-10-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Greetings Mayoyama!

Thank you for your assistance with writing a report for us, it is appreciated! I will go ahead and submit this concern to be reviewed for you! Since there is no guarantee that an official response will be posted on this thread, I suggest keeping an eye on the www.Playonline.com website and http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/forums/76-Updates for any news on this matter.

Thank you again for your assistance and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-
    (0)