Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    To people that are pessimistic about potential pet changes (and honestly, I can understand that):

Have you taken a look at the Alternator yet?

If this thing is a sign of boosts other pets will get (presumably with Delve weaponry, but still), I'm honestly not too concerned.
    Shussh still not sure if they didn't make another typo like they did with butts............ I thought 10 tp a tick was a dream and sadly they made it that way....
    (2)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings everyone (and happy Friday!),

I'd like to follow up a bit about the planned wyvern enhancements for dragoon.

To give a simpler idea of what we have planned, by equipping a high content level weapon, we are envisioning that the stats of your wyvern also increase along with you. It's somewhat close to what a player mentioned about making it so your wyverns damage value, delay, attack, and defense increase based on your own values.

Currently there are pieces of equipment that have pet enhancing stats and by equipping them they influence your pet's strength (for example, there are already polearms in existence that enhance wyverns); however, this is not what we will be doing this time with polearms. With that said, it'll help a lot if you think of this as the polearms that are to be introduced from here on out will allow you enhance your wyvern, and the enhancements will not only increase specific stats. (We will be making it possible to enhance your wyverns after we implement the RME revamps.)

Also, the reason we didn't choose grips was because there are varieties of strong pieces of equipment that can be selected based on the situation, and if we were to make these enhance wyverns, it would be difficult to choose other options.

With that said, we felt it would be best for dragoons to be able to enhance their wyverns with their weapons.
    ------------------------------------
    I know it's more work on the graphics team, but wouldn't this be far cooler??
    This way you can add one overall new graphic that all wyverns with the armor equipped would appear with when called and simply add stats to the wyvern armor... scale the stats as you need to type of thing. Just saying.
    (14)

Character
    Yandaime
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    My apologies for the slight derail but (and forgive me if someone else already said this)

Red Mage....
    ...Where?...

I'm happy for the pet adjustments but Dear Square Enix...
    You broke my 1st job several years ago. Can Red Mage get a fix sometime soon please? You promised you would do something and NEVER DID lol.

Sorry, I just had to say something xD
    (2)
    = He who hesitates is lost = (dont remember who's quote this is but I like it)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    ------------------------------------
    I know it's more work on the graphics team, but wouldn't this be far cooler??
    This way you can add one overall new graphic that all wyverns with the armor equipped would appear with when called and simply add stats to the wyvern armor... scale the stats as you need to type of thing. Just saying.
    Use a modified Puppetmaster automaton equip screen to do it.
    (4)

Just to let you all know, we'll be adding wyvern enhancement stats to all of the equipment and weapons that were added during the March 27th version update, as well as the equipment and weapons that will be added in the future. While there is currently a lack of pet enhancement stats on the Delve gear, we will be making adjustments to add these stats.
    (11)

Okipuit - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Just to let you all know, we'll be adding wyvern enhancement stats to all of the equipment and weapons that were added during the March 27th version update, as well as the equipment and weapons that will be added in the future. While there is currently a lack of pet enhancement stats on the Delve gear, we will be making adjustments to add these stats.
    That's nice. Drg is the pet job whose pet matters the least. What about the rest of us pet jobs who actually need our pet to function at all?
    (21)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yandaime View Post
    My apologies for the slight derail but (and forgive me if someone else already said this)

Red Mage....
    ...Where?...

I'm happy for the pet adjustments but Dear Square Enix...
    You broke my 1st job several years ago. Can Red Mage get a fix sometime soon please? You promised you would do something and NEVER DID lol.

Sorry, I just had to say something xD
    Trust me, I know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    That's nice. Drg is the pet job whose pet matters the least. What about the rest of us pet jobs who actually need our pet to function at all?
    This. DRG's performance comes from the DRG themselves, and as such there's little impact to be seen from buffing the wyvern. Would be better to work on the other pet jobs and boosting DRG on the side.
    (6)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Gippo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    What if we already bought for example a brethren axe for bst?

Do we need to scrap it and start over?

(I'm assuming this would be the case)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aezelas View Post
    And then, they set a time limit on delve nms and we're going zergfest.
    SE is going back and forth, and i'm not sure about what we can expect.
    PLD still shines in Naakuals fights though.
    tell me about it. Honestly, what's wrong with being able to bring a nuke? I got alot of BLM buddies, they would like to be part of end-game as well. most of them didn't whine about having to lay off the big nukes until the mobs HP had been whittled down due to their squishyness. The few that were dropping AM from the opening a. aren't my buds, but b. I taught them to care about hate by TE>>DE on the blms that did it (they wanted hate, they got hate). And I liked the days when rng was interchangeable with a blm, even though I had neither job at the time. It was just fun watching them work, and they actually enjoyed working.

so SE doesn't want everything to be arrow/mana-burned? fine, the bosses should be immune to sleep/gravity/bind AND make it take more than 6 meteors to take them down, and strong enough to 1-shot a blm or rng. That means a balanced party, most likely with a tank.
    (1)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    and still no in-depth detail into GEO and RUN updates...
    (2)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast