Thread: beseiged

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

beseiged

today we had a level 5 advancing then bam out of no were they retreated they didn't even load town they just retreated >.> just want to let u know so u can fix it <,< assuming u have the manpower. this happened on carbuncle on the besiege around 12pm cst on carbuncle.
    (0)
    Last edited by zataz; 05-10-2013 at 04:27 AM.

may have been triggered with them trying to fix the problem they discovered with the recent update.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Zataz,

We're sorry to hear that you encountered this potential error. In order for us to assist you, however, we will need more information. Please make a new post with the following details:

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:

By providing us with this information, you will help us to better understand what you experienced, as well as what we can do to resolve the matter.

We thank you, again, for your time, Zataz. Have a great day!

~GM Baudle
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    >.> hmm u want all that info for something i don't really do. while i probably should fill it out for u. i'm too lazy to bother and don't really care if u fix it or not thou as i'm not the only one who was there when it happened i'm sure others have told u about it... ill make sure NEVER to point out issues to u all again have a nice day
    (1)