World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

This has got to be a joke, right?

In the update notes it says:

Item Related:

- Protean Ring and Variable Ring can now be sold on the Auction House -

So you have time to fix broken GARRISON ITEMS, garrison, an event for those of you that never tried it was like fighting wave after wave of... OH WAIT, NOBODY CARES BECAUSE GARRION HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 2004...

So if you have time for this Devs, you have time to fix our RMECs and I mean fix them by increasing the base damage, increasing the aftermath, increasing their attack/accuracy or ranged attack/accuracy, and most of all increasing the damage of the weapon skills.

Over the past TEN YEARS, those of us who have been super loyal have paid almost $2500 in monthly charges plus software costs and for what? A game that won't even do a graphics update from the PS2 version?

Yeah you owe us and its not just me that's gonna notice this. You just watch how many likes this gets. This is rediculous. You spent man hours adjusting rings that aren't even close to relevant?

Yeah, you owe us.

Get to work. Fix REM or RIP. Nice update.
    (75)
    Nihonjin ga daisuki desu hohoho! m(_ _)m

Character
    Alerith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AldielQuetz View Post
    For those of you that never tried it, Garrison was like fighting wave after wave of... OH WAIT, NOBODY CARES BECAUSE GARRISON HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 2004...
    You get a like because this was also my reaction.

(Minor quote editing for clarity and grammar)
    (6)

Character
    Aldiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I think everyone that reads this should like it so more people will read it. How dare they tell us after all the money WE spent that they don't have time for things that are important to US? Especially when they pull a stunt like this.

Like this OP please if you want to send a message.
    (7)
    Nihonjin ga daisuki desu hohoho! m(_ _)m

Character
    Cybermario
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    time to get back to do Garrison guys! [/sarcasm] Cant believe they are fixing content for an event that is pretty much dead, wow.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

I remember seeing at least one Garrison battle take place somewhere around 2006-2007!

Ah, the Valkurm Dunes. You and your eye-melting I mean exciting party time and unconsciousness. Thinking I should have some pictures of the battle somewhere, hiding.

I always did want to do it myself, but wasn't really able to, ever. Or more than likely, I forgot. :d
    While I do wonder the reasoning behind this change, considering the exclusive uses for these items, but nevertheless, I'm one that is glad to see them adjust old things, too.

I seriously doubt they area wasting their time and resources with this, or other adjustments you might not care at all about. Either they do not want to, or simply can not do what you want, when you want. :]

By the by, thanks for reminding me about Garrison. Gotta try that next time I can enter the game!
    (3)
    ...or so the legend says.

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Does seem like a horrible waste of time. You could have deleted the item's all together and I bet no one would have even noticed.
    (11)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My brother and I duo'd Garrison every week in 2011 to get our damn mannequin parts. It was miserable. So happy when we got the drops and were done with that forever!!!!
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

@OP: I concur wholeheartedly.

Edit: in fact, when I read it, I had to check to see what these items even were (quite excitedly) and was utterly distraught.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermario View Post
    time to get back to do Garrison guys! [/sarcasm] Cant believe they are fixing content for an event that is pretty much dead, wow.
    You said they fixed content...didn't know AH-able or not was content.
    If they fixed content of garrison the xp scrolls would be boosted immensely, equipment would have been made semi relavent to something outside garrison, and level cap probably removed.

Also, +1 all y'all.
    (0)

Character
    Losie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 75
    People seem to assume that changing one flag or two on an item counts as "development time." You're throwing this way out of proportion. Games have many developers and many teams, it was just as likely some random interns that screwed with this as the major developers. Chill out. :| Is it a needed change? Not really. Was it a major adjustment or something people are clamoring for? No. Is it a reason to grab pitchforks? No. Games have teams of people that work on different things. Just because something is done doesn't directly mean it's less people working on another thing.
    (5)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast