Character
    Zacas
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Salvage II Pathos unlock glitch

Just ran into some issue where within Bhaflau Remnants II, killing a wamouracampa led to the message saying my character's Back/Waist restriction was removed... but didn't really get removed until 10-15min later after getting another restriction removed.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Teegrins, Zacas1!

I'd like to add a similar experience for future reference, in case it happens again. It was a while ago, and I don't remember the exact NPC nor the exact area, but I'm fairly sure it was gears giving out body equipment. Moreover, it didn't happen to me, but to a friend, who claimed that the game told her that she could equip her body armour, but couldn't do so. The game told her again after the next gear(s) defeated, but she was still unable to equip said armour.
    I asked her to try and log out from the game, and back in. After some connection errors (possibly a coincidence not necessarily related to the game but her connection), she got back on, and was able to equip the armour.

It may be far fetched, but I imagine a possibility exists of it being related to a connectivity issue due to the inability to get back to the game afterwards. I can only guess though, since do not own the software and so on and so forth.
    I also have only the friend's words on what to go by, without being able to ever experience it personally.

Point being, you might want to try a gamble with re-logging and see if it gets fixed the next time it happens (if it happens).

Also, while waiting for an official reply, you might want to provide more info to the people actually working here for them to be able to forward the issue, if it's not of the known kind already. You can find more of an explanation, as well as a template here:

I do hope this helps.
    Thank you for your report!

Good luck!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Greetings Zacas1!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates: Bhaflau Remnants
    Party or Solo:
    Monster Name: Wamouracampa
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Player
    It is a weird glitch, very likely related to XI's network handling, which isn't too friendly towards dropped packets. Was an issue with Salvage 1 for years when using cells, but it's rare, which is likely why it wasn't brought up often.
    (1)