Thread: new player

Character
    Infamousevil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4

new player

Hi my name's john/InfamousEvil im a new ffxi player looking for some players to play with feel free to respond here or add my handle InfamousEvil also looking for a guild or clan not sure which ffxi has.
    (0)

Character
    Infamousevil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    btw ive seen a few ppl but the chat is kinda dead....did i join ffxi to late?
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Not many people chat outside of linkshells anymore. Your priority should be to find one that is recruiting. Try /shouting in a town
    (0)

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

Character
    Mskirst
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9
    Hi John, and welcome to FFXI! I am a returning player (been off since 2008) and thus have to become a newbie too lol. Pity that our server is not the same. Am in Asura. Try to take it easy and have some solo quality time to level up and familiarize with the game/controls by yourself and click on 'help' button to search for mentor if you need in-game advise. They are generally quite helpful if you do a /tell on them. It's a lonely world out there for under level 12 newbies like us lol. And if you get lucky, someone might pass on a great linkshell to you (i.e. clan in FFXI) and able to help you more. Good luck and enjoy the game (trust me it's a great MMO especially when you get to Aht Urghan)!!!
    (0)

Character
    Infamousevil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    ok guys thank you if any LS are recruiting or players looking for ppl to play with give me a add InfamousEvil is my handle characters are InfamousEvil/InfamousEvilOne
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousEvil View Post
    ok guys thank you if any LS are recruiting or players looking for ppl to play with give me a add InfamousEvil is my handle characters are InfamousEvil/InfamousEvilOne
    Hey! Send me a /tell to Bev and I can give you a LS. We are always welcoming new players and would love to have you! If I'm not on, just add me as a friend and I'll be sure to /tell you when I can. Look forward to hearing back from ya!
    (0)