Character
    Kalinene
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30

Can't buy Emperor Band

I accidently deleted my Emperor Band in order to complete one of the tutorial quests from Selele in Windurst and now I can't buy a new one. Do I need to wait until next week in order to get a new one? Is it possible to talk to a GM about this sort of thing?
    (0)

Player
    You need to wait until next Conquest Tally. (JP Midnight on Sunday.)

This is to prevent players from spamming Exp rings by limiting the player from buying or recharging the ring to once per week.
    (0)

Character
    Kalinene
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoraeon View Post
    You need to wait until next Conquest Tally. (JP Midnight on Sunday.)

This is to prevent players from spamming Exp rings by limiting the player from buying or recharging the ring to once per week.
    I never even got to use it. ;_; But okay, thanks! I'll just be patient.

I hope that the free exp ring coupon I have will still be OK next week. It said it's a "temporary" key item. Oh well, will just have to cross that bridge when it comes.

Thanks for the reply!
    (0)

Kalinene,

Thank you for submitting your concerns about the Emperor Band. I see that Thoraeon has given some advice and ask that you try it to see if it works. In case it doens't, I will leave this thread open, and you may still submit a bug report later if you wish to.

Thank you,

-Verytus
    (0)

Character
    Kalinene
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Verytus View Post
    Kalinene,

Thank you for submitting your concerns about the Emperor Band. I see that Thoraeon has given some advice and ask that you try it to see if it works. In case it doens't, I will leave this thread open, and you may still submit a bug report later if you wish to.

Thank you,

-Verytus
    I'll attempt to buy it again next week when the timer resets. If it doesn't work, I'll post again. Thanks!
    (0)