Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vedabe
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 69

You guys are funny ^^;

It is funny how you all started flamming everyone that said even just a slight comment about anything that has to do with SE, right now you are all dying to play the game, and complaining all over the place.

Calm down peeps, there´s nothing you´d say, think or do to change the fact, that the game is going to be on just when SE wants it, and period, you have to accept , that the company don´t pay that much attention to the customer.

Told you all before with my last thread and i see now you are realising it.

So the best thing you can do is just turn your computer off and stay away from it.
    (0)

Player
    Everything is funny ... when you're high

wanna get high :O!!
    (0)

Character
    Sesono
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    ...did that the last 10 days (almost)
    (0)
    Sesono in Vana'diel - http://sesono.blogspot.de/, San D'oria ~ Kristallkrieger LS ~ Asura Server

I think everyone who is, "flaming," is just tired of viewing the huge amount of... I'm going to be nice here, "ridiculously absurd," ideas that many people present as genuine suggestions. Maybe if people put a little more thought into their "ideas" there would be less "flaming."
    (0)

Player
    Vedabe, keep trying to be another "hey I found out what a troll is". I think we have all seen to many of these threads to last us a lifetime. Wow, you can push the "start new thread button" congrats..... save us the headache and delete this thread. Trolling is funny in small amounts... not ever thread on this fkn forum because you are bored. GG...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedabe View Post
    It is funny how you all started flamming everyone that said even just a slight comment about anything that has to do with SE, right now you are all dying to play the game, and complaining all over the place.

Calm down peeps, there´s nothing you´d say, think or do to change the fact, that the game is going to be on just when SE wants it, and period, you have to accept , that the company don´t pay that much attention to the customer.

Told you all before with my last thread and i see now you are realising it.

So the best thing you can do is just turn your computer off and stay away from it.
    /em reaches shaking right hand towards power switch......

Left hand grabs shaking hand and pulls it back.........

left hand starts fighting right hand, both ending up slapping face in the process.......

Sanity returns.......

continues scanning forums looking for relief
    (0)
    "I refuse to be limited by conventional thinking."

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinehoe View Post
    I think everyone who is, "flaming," is just tired of viewing the huge amount of... I'm going to be nice here, "ridiculously absurd," ideas that many people present as genuine suggestions. Maybe if people put a little more thought into their "ideas" there would be less "flaming."
    I miss Bacon Mage
    (0)

Character
    Sesono
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinehoe View Post
    Have you EVER seen the WOW Forums when servers are going down? This is nothing, i mean really really nothing, compared to Blizzard forums 10000/flames per minute ^^
    (0)
    Sesono in Vana'diel - http://sesono.blogspot.de/, San D'oria ~ Kristallkrieger LS ~ Asura Server

Character
    Rhystheexiled
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    i think its funny how we cant even log into cancel our memberships.
    Hmmm
    . And SE hurry up with the update on the situation. I'm about to zone out of my
    Mog
    House and
    Start Button
    Skill
    Up
    on
    /random
    People
    in my neighborhood.
    (0)
    90 THF RDM WHM BLM NIN
    Quetzalcoatl