Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Jski View Post
    The problem is mainly that you guys keep thinking cor is a pure dd its not a rng i am sry its a buff job that can do dmg. The rolls of this job is the main reason for the job not the new ws that only a few can get. They need to fix the rolls effect much before any thing like ammo cost and the dmg output for cor.
    Nobody is saying that COR is a pure DD. Yea, COR was made to support and damage, but with all this new content I think it's time to address issues with ammo cost. With the atmas that are available I have no problem with the dmg output. But if CORs main damage is gonna come from marksmanship, the issues needs addressing. It's been a thorn in COR's side for a long time now. Just give us a vendor that sells them at a reasonable price, doesn't even need to be the best ammo. Or make RNG exclusive ammo available to COR.
    (0)

Character
    Thetruemonkey
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Are you guys aware of the npc in the Metalworks that sells Bullets? I mean as in the standard Bullet, you know the level 22 ammo for COR, RNG, NIN, and THF.

As per bishop's post, it is available for a decent price, sure it might be kinda crappy compared to other alternatives but at least it is there for if/when the AH runs dry on ammunition supplies.
    (0)

3. 03-15-2011 01:14 PM

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    I guess you could buy from that npc if you are really desperate for ammo, still a little pricey. I'm more so referring to paktong, iron bullets, and maybe even corsair's. maybe stretching with corsair's but the others would be nice.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop View Post
    Nobody is saying that COR is a pure DD. Yea, COR was made to support and damage, but with all this new content I think it's time to address issues with ammo cost. With the atmas that are available I have no problem with the dmg output. But if CORs main damage is gonna come from marksmanship, the issues needs addressing. It's been a thorn in COR's side for a long time now. Just give us a vendor that sells them at a reasonable price, doesn't even need to be the best ammo. Or make RNG exclusive ammo available to COR.
    The only way cor hopes to do dmg is that it dose mag dmg at best cor dose "ok" physical dmg and that was on mobs that give you a +25% dmg because they where flying. When it comes to real mobs cor dmg is going to fail hard core. I am hoping atmas will be abyys only and they will not come out of it because if they do this game is good as dead in that stagger will become the only true important thing any job can do dmg, and a lot of jobs can tank only a few can stagger and unless they add in more stagger needed or the replacement type this game will go down hill fast because only a few jobs will be needed to even play the game. I am saying simply that cor is buff if its made to go dd its is a dead job.
    (0)

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    So the last sentence I assume that you believe COR should just stand about and roll and not even worry about trying to DD? I've DD'd just fine on COR, including various NMs, BCNMs, and even Aby mobs. I've never had a prob with my damage output with COR, even before Aby. If I wanted to simply just stand about and be a buff I'd play BRD full time. I play COR so I can help DD and buff.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jski View Post
    I am saying simply that cor is buff if its made to go dd its is a dead job.
    Hey, focus on buffing Spicy, stop doing 4k Wildfires with your WoEs gun.
    (0)

Player
    you guys see this video yet?
    (youtube link) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1puy...layer_embedded
    A COR 1 shot's Shinryu
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Hey, focus on buffing Spicy, stop doing 4k Wildfires with your WoEs gun.
    I hate spamming forms like this but that kind of the problem that there is ONE item to get that makes cor into a top dd and that seems wrong its like saying you only have one chose in what gear you can use which in an mmorpg is a very bad way to go so many things go to unused. Even back when level 75 was caped level the relick weapons where not end all be all they where good and the best but would not give you a ws that would so out sine all others.

As for cor not being a dd that is wrong and i am not trying to even say that i am saying that if cor is purely going to be jugged and buffed on its dmg alone its nothing more then a rng and due to the lack of staggers that cor and rng weapons over all have makes cor a pointless dd. To truly fix the cor job its the buff that should be looked at much more then its dd power but at the same time its dd power should not be comply forgotten.

Need to add this the ws wildfire is op there is no if and or buts about it and your living in a dream that they are not going to nirf it one day. Something that can do 40k+ on most any thing is simply wrong. You got to think beyond this ws if cor is an ok dd that good but it cant be purely based off one ws and the very suasion of a primal drink.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jski; 03-16-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    COR can be a good DD without Wild Fire anyway, don't see what you're QQ'n about tbh. Do you not have Wild Fire, and if you do are you really complaining about the damage it dishes out? I mean, wow.
    (0)

Drop bullets from mobs (Yes, Please). SE.

I've been playing for a couple of months with my 62 Cor, and getting bullets is such a pain in the ass. I mean 6k for bronze bullets, and I can barley afford those.

At least if there were mobs that dropped bullets, I could spend an hour or so farming a couple of stacks, it's only fair.
    (0)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast