Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kyawind View Post
    well i mean my tp dmg i wouldnt really care about it for cor/nin situation more like acc for landing the hits with a mkris/joy dual wield (this is more of the exp kinda thing when im trashing trash mobs, of course this would be using wildfire too)

with the cor/sam(cor/rdm and cor/whm too) still gona plan on doing it for exp/events where im gona stay far away and shoot/QD and then WS

what im not too sure was like between the atmas(i got most if not all atmas) for like what combinations??? like to me solid 4k on trash mobs is pretty insane lol, so for me its more like whats the faster way to smack up the TP i need to wildfire spam?? since i used to go merit bird pt in 75 camp on brd + cor setup with me being the cor i just go cor/nin DW mkris/joy and just slug the hell outa it. just kinda wondering how would i kind of get that idea across into abysea since everything kinda changed alot since then... let alone besides NM hunting on my bst i havent really used my cor alot
    From what you say it sounds like you really enjoy meleeing for TP. I'm really not the best person to ask about melee stuff as I don't really play any melee jobs. ><;; Ultimately you need to parse it since your playstyle is pretty different to see if you do more dmg by spamming weaker wild fires or doing strong wild fires less frequently. You should probably try 2 different atma setups: try a setup that maximizes your tp gain ( vv + apoc + not sure for a third - maybe get one wf atma and go with ultimate? ) and try a setup that maximizes your ws dmg ( smoldering + wolf + ultimate ). See which one wins in a parse. Sorry i'm not more help.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by kyawind View Post
    Stuff
    Due to having Joy and Mkris, your tp gain speed won't gain that much of an improvement, since you have multihit weapons on both hands. The only atmas I'd consider using to up your tp speed are Alpha&Omega or Apocalypse. Keep ultimate, and most likely 1 other wildfire atma.

Honestly, you're probably best off sticking with the normal smoldering/wolf/ultimate setup while meleeing.

However, you mentioned accuracy. Eat acc food; either sushi or pizza. Don't waste an atma slot on acc, since our wildfire damage doesn't get a significant boost from food (the best is some agi from squid or w/e).
    (0)
    Last edited by Nacht; 03-19-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Character
    Kyawind
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    aight kool~ gona check it out and see when servers are back up then heh~
    (0)

Character
    Fittir
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    This might seem out of place but as a Corsair main, Í think it'd be fun to be able to use grenades and throwables.

And I would totally make the macro go "Bob-omb's away~".
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7