Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Character
    Kyawind
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    As you say COR pretty much only needs to use bullets for wildfire. I get smoldering sky, ultimate, and sea daughter and come /sam. Between meditate, quickdraw, and my atma I constantly have tp for wildfire. I go through 2+ stacks of bullets in about 4 hours. My ls does abyssea 4 times a week... sometimes more. I'm going through about a stack of pouches a week. I appreciate that I'm an extreme case (for a COR... a RNG would put my ammo usage to shame since they don't have to take downtime for rolls) but I don't see many CORs using evisceration at events... it's pretty much wildfire or leaden salute and that means bullets. The price is a bit on the high side but it's the rarity that really concerns me.

i was just wondering if i was to use my Lv85 armageddon in abysea like you stated in a exp pt to be on cor/nin to dual wield for tp or cor/sam like u said with wildfire(both setup with wildfire) what would be the recommended atma combination??

oh and whats the numbers looking like with wildfire on your cor/sam setup u said too???
    (0)
    Last edited by kyawind; 03-17-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Character
    Alobont
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    I dont understand hiw you guys are so poor. You can npc dominion dagger, scrolls and stuff from gold chests, and npc cruor gear which are all generally 6k a pop. On top of that what else is there to buy really? Just by npcig random drops i maintain a solid 600k in the bank and thats fueling to chars with medsnand consumables.

To evilvivi, lolmasamune.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alobont View Post
    I dont understand hiw you guys are so poor. You can npc dominion dagger, scrolls and stuff from gold chests, and npc cruor gear which are all generally 6k a pop. On top of that what else is there to buy really? Just by npcig random drops i maintain a solid 600k in the bank and thats fueling to chars with medsnand consumables.

Its not about gil always its the availability of ammo no one crafts any more because it dose not make as much gil as going after npc dominion dagger etc.. so there is a very limited supply and being cor, ninja, and rng being tired to craftier to play the jobs makes it hard on them when you lack a critical number of craters.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alobont

I've got maybe 4.8m on my character atm. So i goto the AH to buy Oberon's Bullet Pouches... 0 for sale. ok then Oberon's Bullet stacks, 0 for sale. How about a single Oberon's Bullet, 4 for sale... I cant play COR with 4 bullets, regardless of the cost.
    (0)

Player
    As for the ammo problem, I craft my own steel bullets. As long as you have the 48 alchemy and 30 smithing, there's no reason why you should complain. Just carry materials on you when you're running low on bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by kyawind View Post
    i was just wondering if i was to use my Lv85 armageddon in abysea like you stated in a exp pt to be on cor/nin to dual wield for tp
    This is fine if you're killing trash mobs or weak NMs in a small group. If your wildfire is going to do decent damage, your damage while TPing is going to be pretty bad.

or cor/sam
    On bigger NMs, I prefer shooting and avoiding massive TP feed with melee.

what would be the recommended atma combination??
    Lone Wolf, Smoldering Sky, Ultimate maximizes Wildfire
    unless you have the atma from Pandemonium Warden, in which case PW, Ult, and (LW or SS)

oh and whats the numbers looking like with wildfire on your cor/sam setup u said too???
    I landed a 9k? I think wildfire on a regular pugil in grauberg.
    More realistically, I can't break 2k on some NMs; other NMs I can hit 4-5k. It's highly variable depending on the mob's MDB, -MDT, and mob int.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I'm using smoldering sky, ultimate, and sea daughter (5 tp a tic regain... i definitely wouldn't use this if you plan to melee.. for the most part in abyssea I'm farming upgrade items and +2s with my ls). My numbers are a little lower than Nacht since I'm taking one less damage atma (around 4k on trash mobs, somewhere between 1-3k on NMs depending on their tier).

Definitely use Nacht's atma config if you plan to not wear vulcan's staff (in my experience you lose around 700 damage taking vulcan's off).
    (0)

Character
    Kyawind
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    well i mean my tp dmg i wouldnt really care about it for cor/nin situation more like acc for landing the hits with a mkris/joy dual wield (this is more of the exp kinda thing when im trashing trash mobs, of course this would be using wildfire too)

with the cor/sam(cor/rdm and cor/whm too) still gona plan on doing it for exp/events where im gona stay far away and shoot/QD and then WS

what im not too sure was like between the atmas(i got most if not all atmas) for like what combinations??? like to me solid 4k on trash mobs is pretty insane lol, so for me its more like whats the faster way to smack up the TP i need to wildfire spam?? since i used to go merit bird pt in 75 camp on brd + cor setup with me being the cor i just go cor/nin DW mkris/joy and just slug the hell outa it. just kinda wondering how would i kind of get that idea across into abysea since everything kinda changed alot since then... let alone besides NM hunting on my bst i havent really used my cor alot
    (0)

Character
    Alobont
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jski View Post
    Its not about gil always its the availability of ammo no one crafts any more because it dose not make as much gil as going after npc dominion dagger etc.. so there is a very limited supply and being cor, ninja, and rng being tired to craftier to play the jobs makes it hard on them when you lack a critical number of craters.
    If its not about gil then level the craft your self.
    (0)

Player
    Well that means the class that need crafting needs to level a craft up why not make other jobs do the same we can make them make there own food or even add in items that you can only craft for your self making it the high end of gear for that class... come on man that just a mean statement at best. To truly make your own ammo you got to be a one man economy you will have to mine the ore make the fire sand and make the ingots and then make the ammo witch can make a crazy amount of skilling in both the nominal crafts and the new one on top of that.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I did that... it takes a ton of time to make the ammo you need and it gets used up very quickly.
    (0)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast