Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    One of my biggest problems with corsair now is the lack of magian weapons for corsair. For magian, corsair has................... gun... thats all. Ive always been pro-melee cor, certainly when bullets are at an insane cost to spam. As Dagger=B+, marksmanship=B, Sword=B- for corsair, it really doesn't make much sense to me from a weapon skill standpoint to ONLY give corsair gun magians. At the very least I feel like corsair deserves dagger magian.
    (0)

Character
    Alobont
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Any COR worth his salt should be looking at getting wildfir through WoE or magian trials. Any casual group of friends can get either version.

As for leaden salute its a lot easier to get then wildfire.

If your meleeing on mobs then evisceration is going to be slug all day long. If your sitting back with a staff you can always qd and /ra. If your accuracy on /ra isnt capped then your doing it wrong as inside of abyssea unless your fighting a few NMs your acc is normally capped.

Dice need to be changed but thats about it. I havent bought ammo in over 5 mo ths because im either meleeing or qding only.
    (0)

Character
    Yakamo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Alobont View Post
    Dice need to be changed but thats about it.
    COR has way more issues than just dice costing too much. Most of that is inside Abyssea, though, where they are largely just ignored. Lack of weakness triggers, meh damage without Wildfire, COR buffs mostly useless with Atma/Cruor, etc.

I'd like to see Quick Draw damage get improved, perhaps modifying AGI to affect their damage like INT affects Elemental spells, so that stat doesn't go mostly wasted as it is now. Also, lowering the cooldowns on QD so I can shoot more than 2 shots every 5 minutes would be fantastic too. If this is mostly COR's main source for damage, then it needs to be buffed since it costs gil to shoot and is significantly weaker than most nukes are with a longer timer as well.

I'd also like some developer to explain to me why certain things are included for COR, like the ridiculous amounts of Magic Accuracy, lack of bullet options, etc, but that would take awhile to all type out.
    (0)

I'd like to be able to /ra with Oberon's. I cannot because of 1) poor supply and 2) insane cost. Would like that situation improved. I certainly get that Slugshot is dead these days (although with the Dyna revamp, it might make a comeback). But there is still room for /ra in many NM's where meleeing and feeding massive TP to the mob is unwanted.

Dice i'm fine with the price (please look at tier IV magic scrolls), but they should move them away from an NPC that can be taken in Beseiged and never recovered.

The biggest problem with COR IMO is the fact we can't proc red or yellow natively. That's what really needs to be fixed.
    And the fact that ranged attacks in general are lol. My RNG hasn't been out of the mog house in months.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Chewzer
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alobont View Post
    Bullets arent even a factor any more really. In abyssea evisceration spam is much better then slug. Leaden salute and wildfire are also better then anything else also and those dont require high damage bullets.

Currently only steel is used for /ra and oberons are a QD macro. Grtting cheaper bullets isnt thag big a deal, though I do agree about dice.
    Some people aren't in Abyssea 24/7, and some people like shooting for TP. Though we've had this discussion like 10 freaking times on Alla.

How you play doesn't affect the fact that some people want access to bullets.
    (0)

Character
    Hachiiiiii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I'm a fairly new player, and I leveled RNG up to my COR level at one point just so I could skill up Marksmanship without having to pay a lot for bullets. I started levelling Alchemy so I could eventually craft my own, but eventually that cost caught up with me as well. I mean, c'mon, you can't even buy level one Bronze Bullets from a vendor? I think I'm broken enough where I'd be happy with that, and still have to craft the rest. Make the pouch 1000g or 2000g, just want something to shoot while levelling. I guess Quick Draw counts, just need one bullet and cards.
    (0)

Character
    Alobont
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Those saying bullets are to high are wrong. Costs 20k to make one stack and thats with a nq synth. Hq can produce 2+ stacks per synth. The crafters who are making them are just gouging prices, not hard to track them down with mats in hand.

Its not about just abyssea, its the fact that /ra in general sucks due to how COR is. I guess im just jaded to being in a small group now instead of a large ls.
    (0)

Character
    Alobont
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Qd can already break 1k damage. If they allow it to go much higher its going to be unbalanced.
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    I'd like to be able to /ra with Oberon's. I cannot because of 1) poor supply and 2) insane cost. Would like that situation improved.
    This. So, So much. It's one of the many things that makes me dislike Synergy.
    (0)

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    The biggest problem with COR IMO is the fact we can't proc red or yellow natively. That's what really needs to be fixed.
    And the fact that ranged attacks in general are lol. My RNG hasn't been out of the mog house in months.
    This annoys me as well, not being able to proc yet having magic based attacks. Nin and brd can, but not Cor? Really should be fixed.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast