Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bigdave
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    i think its total crap and i still need a t 4 and 5 win in ciezak now it wont happen with new rules thanks se for bending us over and shoving it up our buts again
    (2)
    Last edited by bigdave; 05-08-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It still makes no sense that they are cockblocking Delve without opening up Skirmish and Naakuls, but not making sense seems to be what the devs do best lately.
    (4)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    And so we're back to zerging content and you people say SE don't intend for content to be zerg'd.
    (1)

Player
    "All these mentally challenged people sitting on the stairs and touching themselves really congests the stairway."

"Maybe we could install another staircase, or put in an elevator or escalator that goes part of the way? That seems like the obvious solution."

"We're just going to set the stairs on fire every twenty minutes."

"Really? I guess it's a little gross, but they're still human beings..."

\m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/
    (4)

Character
    Arkista
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    About time they did this having to wait on another group to beat a nm sucks did Tax'et yesterday had to wait about 45mins on something that should have taken 15mins and then 30mins+ on Tutewehiwehi when the party had it at 58% when we got there. If you cant beat it within the time limit then your doing it wrong, Probably not doing BRD/COR rotations.

For Newcomers and people who think they cant get win..
    People can always buy up wins. I see a lot of pick up groups and they get wins and some don't even have REMs seen a few DRKs with str GS and doing 3k+ reso but idk what the average is. If all else fells bust out WHM SCH or COR and I am sure you can get a spot.

Why not have more than 1 pop for each NM....
    If they gave NMs more than one ??? then you would have 15 total ??? in a zone so then you would have to find which is for which NM, Do we have to do a Reive to get to it, Are there people already at this one, And which ??? has a better advantage over the others? Any mobs going to be around the pop site if no then everyone would want that one so people can AoE without the need of outside Aggro. Oh and if you need outside mobs for TP your doing it wrong.
    (0)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks for all of the feedback regarding the new Delve field NMs. The development team has made a decision as to what direction they would like to take for adjusting this, and below is a comment from Delve lead Ryota Iwagami about their decision.
    My question is pretty straight forward and simple. Was his 'reading of all your feedback' only in the JP forum because that is the ONLY forum he reads? So therefore, once again, all the non-JP feedbacks were ignored because it clearly seems that way to me atm.
    (11)

Character
    Aezelas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I can't believe JP feedbacks were that much different from english ones.
    You're hiding behind feedbacks and imaginary congestion to fix what was a huge mistake: delve's release.

You should have postpone it, and focus on improving existing empty content delve made totally irrelevant.
    You're trying to block access to new weapons for adoulin's newcomers, hoping that e/r/m owners won't feel screwed anymore.
    Or are you simply trying to get new people to be interested in wildkeepers and skirmish again, so you won't have to agree that it was a devs' time waste?

You failed, came up with a content related to adoulin's background in no way, and now you're coming up with ideas that will only kill the fun many of us had.
    Long fights were fun, brought unexpected strategies. And even if it was not your proper way to kill nms, who cares?
    There was NO congestion.

Everyone and every job were welcome participating in this new content. It looks to me like it won't be true anymore.

Thank you very much.

Maybe now you'll have time to work on something else. We still need new quests, missions, storyline, jobs fix, new jobs AF gear (too late maybe? hello delve's gear!), and why not the 4 other naakuals.
    (1)

Character
    Iakothm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I honestly cannot believe they put a freaking 20 minute timer on the event I honestly think this will just cause yet even more people to rage quit since there were tons of people who unlocked the ki for the weapons already thus giving those players a huge advantage over the other players.
    (4)

I don't see the problem really, I've gotten all the key items and killed every single one of the mobs in less than 15 minutes on far less than optimal setups.
    Not even using brd/cor rotations.
    And only because the behaviour and weaknesses of the mobs were still mostly unknown.

20 minutes should be plenty of time to defeat nms.
    If you need more time, going into fractures might be a sollution for you, there you should still get 45 minutes and the nms in there don't rage nor do they despawn.
    They drop the same key items too.

If you find yourself troubling killing those as well then I think you have other problems.
    (1)

Character
    Aezelas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I don't see the problem really, I've gotten all the key items and killed every single one of the mobs in less than 15 minutes on far less than optimal setups.
    Not even using brd/cor rotations.
    And only because the behaviour and weaknesses of the mobs were still mostly unknown.
    You rock. Thanks for sharing your awesomeness.
    (7)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast