Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Keep in mind that NMs are still available to fight inside the fracture.
    (0)

Character
    Caligamy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    (0)
    Last edited by Caligamy; 07-05-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Character
    Chikatsu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryota_Iwagami View Post
    We'd really be grateful if those of you who are experienced could invite these newcomers to take on this content when you have the ability to do so.
    this is honestly one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. why on earth are people farming for beads going to take anything that does not guarantee them a win now? if I had the choice of taking a primed group that knows exactly what to do to ensure efficient fights in hopes of getting Bead drops, knowing that it will almost assuredly take multiple rounds to do so, and some random people who are not nearly as well geared/possibly incapable of following instructions, which am I going to choose? oh, right, the group that is going to guarantee I am not going to be wasting pops.

I hope you got your KI already folks, because if not, it's that much more of an uphill battle to get them now. (though I would wager we'll see people merc-ing NMs soon.)
    (8)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I don't see the problem really, I've gotten all the key items and killed every single one of the mobs in less than 15 minutes on far less than optimal setups.
    So, what were your setups? Jobs? Strategies? Level of gear? My LS is planning on putting some runs together so I'd love to be able to recreate your unprecedented level of success.

Quote Originally Posted by fillerbunny9 View Post
    I hope you got your KI already folks, because if not, it's that much more of an uphill battle to get them now. (though I would wager we'll see people merc-ing NMs soon.)
    Instead of being about skill, preparation, and strategy we have yet another event that's about how much gil you have. They may as well go ahead and make FFXI free to play. It's already pay to win.
    (6)
    Last edited by Camiie; 05-09-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Character
    Splinters
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuharu View Post
    Since Ryota Iwagami asked for which monsters the players are talking about, I'm going to list the ones I've fought.

Perdurable Raptor - This one is considered the easiest. Which it is. Assuming you have all acc songs/rolls/food/JAs up. And assuming you don't get zombie PLDs while its enraged.

Mastop - this one is TERRIBLE. You cannot debuff it (except with GEO) and it's evasive as hell already from being a gnat; not even counting the fact it's a delve NM. My group did SMNx3 timed Odin each doing 10k Zantensuken at the start. Only took it down to 95%. Fought it raged well enough but then random back-to-back triple attacks were killing our PLDs.

If there is one thing I DO like about these NMs is the loot system for the armor/weapons. Beating them once, then being able to buy the gear from an NPC with points? That's the best loot system in this game so far. Keep that. Change NOTHING about it. Ever. >:[
    Don't waste your breath, she is not reading or referring to English forums.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    So, what were your setups? Jobs? Strategies? Level of gear? My LS is planning on putting some runs together so I'd love to be able to recreate your unprecedented level of success.
    The first tier 1 mobs were killed using a standard old school tank party with 2 paladins and support.
    With a single DD party and a mage party with even one or two summoners and a thief we were able to kill those in ~10 minutes.

Basically an optimal setup needs a constant flow of damage and good support per party.
    Support being a huge key in here.
    If you don't have plenty R/E/M/Delve DD's available you may want to consider rotating bards and corsairs around in parties, but in my experience for most mobs it will not be needed.

I do admit that the linkshell I am in is quite well decked out with REM and gear to go with it, but as long as you are just well geared you should have no real issues at least murdering the T1,2 or 3 mobs.
    And for the higher tiers, as I said before you might want to consider doing the Fracture versions of those because you have more time in there for those.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 05-09-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Character
    Vanyar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Good Job SE!!

You did the same thing you always do.

First introduce Really Heavy/Easy content then make an update to make it Easy/Heavy . If you're unable to do this right - STOP IT !!!

45min - as first mentioned - fair enough. 20min? after all the 'elite' already did the fights? Yeah, of course. this makes totally sense - right?

That was my tip on the Iceberg. Really. SE i pitty you....
    (5)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I have no idea what people are rageing about. All Delve Nms can be defeated in a reasonable amount of 15 min if you use the gimmick the NM needs and if you have moderate skilled players with good gear (hint not exeptional gear!).
    All you need is a competent backline and frontline and if you arent there yet go ungimp yourself by getting various other gear and learning how to play the game.

I mean this is what people asked for after abyssea was too easy for them no? Deal with it.
    (2)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    I have no idea what people are rageing about. All Delve Nms can be defeated in a reasonable amount of 15 min if you use the gimmick the NM needs and if you have moderate skilled players with good gear (hint not exeptional gear!).
    All you need is a competent backline and frontline and if you arent there yet go ungimp yourself by getting various other gear and learning how to play the game.

I mean this is what people asked for after abyssea was too easy for them no? Deal with it.
    define what you define as "good gear (hint not exeptional gear!)"

I bet you wouldn't consider 75% of players' gear as good
    (0)

Well, to start with no teal, Aurore or Perle.

The ability to think in situational gear sets, a TP set which at least caps Haste and a weapon skill set that actually benefits the weapon skill you are using.
    As for weapons, if you don't have access to R/M/E you should at least get the highest possible AH option.

Although in my humble opinion, if you aren't even able to make at least a level 85 Empyrian weapon I genuinely wonder why you are looking at this level of content in the first place.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 05-09-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast