Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Critical Chop, smash, etc. KI: Bugged or working as intended?

I acquired the Critical chop KI awhile ago, and I've noticed that each time it procs I get nothing. Does anyone know if these KIs actually aid in getting rare items or was it a troll the entire time designed to make us waste Bayld? I'm aware that we operate based on luck, but I've had this thing for quite some time now, and every time it procs I get nothing. At this point I'm assuming it was put in by SE to troll anyone who thought it would actually do something in our favor.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    I acquired the Critical chop KI awhile ago, and I've noticed that each time it procs I get nothing. Does anyone know if these KIs actually aid in getting rare items or was it a troll the entire time designed to make us waste Bayld? I'm aware that we operate based on luck, but I've had this thing for quite some time now, and every time it procs I get nothing. At this point I'm assuming it was put in by SE to troll anyone who thought it would actually do something in our favor.
    I've gotten stuff on criticals (yay, Flintstone), but mostly you get nothing. At least they managed to fix the garbled text.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yay, troll items! I knew it was too good to be true.
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Troll confirmed, I got a Critical chop this morning and my rare material was a Lauan Log. Floor's log collection is getting pretty big.
    (2)

Character
    Ferney
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Why is this even in game,when you get Critical chop message say found HQ item but unable to obtain?WTF is this shit,Then i get message HQ item obtained Launa log? WHY IS THIS SE? I never try to complain but this is really making my mad,also got message that i got an item after turning in an assignment,and i got no item,i don't remember what the name was but it was for pop'in one of the tier1 nm's. is this a bug? my inventory was not full and it is getting really annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    Why is this even in game,when you get Critical chop message say found HQ item but unable to obtain?WTF is this shit,Then i get message HQ item obtained Launa log? WHY IS THIS SE? I never try to complain but this is really making my mad,also got message that i got an item after turning in an assignment,and i got no item,i don't remember what the name was but it was for pop'in one of the tier1 nm's. is this a bug? my inventory was not full and it is getting really annoying.
    If it was a shard, those are flagged rare so that might be why you missed it. Don't hold on to them to pop a mob later, unless you aren't doing anything else. (Can always put them in dbox or sell/buy on AH.)
    (1)

Character
    Pugofmidgard
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    What is you over-all field buff? Torque, Rope, Gathering items, and KI, Trailblazer(bayld bought tools)?

While Bayld has other priorities now, I'm planning on finishing my mining stuff, but I'm curious to see how much of a difference you see when you stack the gathering buffs to max.... knowing this game.. maybe a marginal decrease of 2-3% of pick waste.. and 300% uptick in flint and pebbles.. (i know OP is logging, but I only know the bite of a pickaxe against rock)
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I log about 2-3 stacks of hatchets per day, which i guess isn't much, and have all 6 HELM KI. I'm noticing the same "errors" as everyone else, and also noticing that breaks are far more frequent in Adoulin than anywhere else. I'm hoping this is fixed, because I do not consider a lauan log "high quality". On a side note, I DID get a Faithfuls Torso I once in ceizak. No HQ message, just a log then the skirmish piece.
    (0)

Character
    Alistaire
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Has the original wording been edited? If it hasn't, that at the very least has to be addressed. How that got by proofreading I have no sweet clue.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I wonder if the HQ message has anything to do with the Gathering Status for a zone. You can raise it by doing Gather:x tasks, and check it's status in the Scouts' Coalition.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast