Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfox View Post
    Yeah, I believe that Barlight and Bardark are a MUST, they should be added sometime soon. As for haste, I definetly would love having the spell on RUN, might be too "powerful" though.
    I sub whm so I have haste, and though its nice its nowhere near as game changing as all that
    (0)

Player
    Just a couple simple observations after playing the job and soloing various nms. First off run needs a native shield skill and more options of shields to use. I find myself using single handed weapons specifically sword over 2 handed ones like
    gs. Sanguine blade becomes very handy for healing self and merit ws is now good for dmg. Also it could use a better way to cure itself than just regen. Either have cure spells or maybe let it absorb runes as a form of cure the strength based on the number of runes active. Finally the recast on runes are just to long for how they suppose to be used. having switch between runes and get multiple ones up with anything over a 3 second recast is problematic and leave a big hole in the jobs abilitys.

Oh and add it to Avalon breastplate it is liek the perfect body armor for it. The jib can wear the blue version of it carapace(sp) breastplate so why not the red?
    (0)
    Last edited by Heimdall; 05-22-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
    Either have cure spells or maybe let it absorb runes as a form of cure the strength based on the number of runes active. Finally the recast on runes are just to long for how they suppose to be used. having switch between runes and get multiple ones up with anything over a 3 second recast is problematic and leave a big hole in the jobs abilitys.
    I agree with the first part, but I have no problem recasting runes, the ten second timer between casts just doesnt bother me. I would love an ability that would let me consume wards to heal myself but I wouldnt put them on in a way that you can heal others. (but thats just me) and any kind of shield would be greatly appreciated I HATE the glass jaw effect we have going.
    (0)

Finally tested Meteor from Kaiser Behemoth in NW apollyon. 3 x Lux up, Liement after it Meteor'd (waited a few secs due to small duration of Liement now) and it hit me for 0, not absorbed (I had Stoneskin up).

Therefore, Meteor from mobs is not dark-based.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Finally tested Meteor from Kaiser Behemoth in NW apollyon. 3 x Lux up, Liement after it Meteor'd (waited a few secs due to small duration of Liement now) and it hit me for 0, not absorbed (I had Stoneskin up).

Could of told you that <.<

Monster Meteor is non-elemental damage.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Then where were you 2 pages ago Sav? ;p
    (2)

Character
    Nightfox
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Nice, that clears that up then. Hope that dosen't bite RUN later if there's a new mob that RUN can especially tank but will have trouble with meteor. Though RUN tanking is still far from being accepted D: in any adoulin content at least.
    (0)

Ironically, Divagitating Jagil casts Meteor during it's dark phase....
    (1)

Character
    Nightfox
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Ironically, Divagitating Jagil casts Meteor during it's dark phase....
    Lol yea, noticed that too when I read up on him one day.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3