Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

New Social LS Looking to Recruit!

Heya fellow Phoenix players! A friend and I have just started a new LS and we're looking to recruit new/returning/any players who are in need of a LS! We're both long time players, him since xBox launch and myself since PS2 launch, so we can definitely help you out where ever ya need it. We don't really have any rules, just looking for some cool people to talk to and hang out with. So send any of these characters a tell for a shell and they'll meet up with ya!

Lycros (Friend)
    Chillo or Chilla (Same person / Leader)

Just keep in mind that it's a little empty right now due to us just creating the shell. But we would like to expand it out a bit!
    (0)
    Last edited by Chilloa; 05-05-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Character
    Yibb
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 13
    Hi there I am an extremely new player to the game and would like to meet some cool people to play with. I will try to message you in game but if you happen to see me first let me know. I have been playing for about 2 days now. I am really a noob here lol but I have played many many mmos in the past. Thanks and hope to see ya in game soon.
    (1)

Character
    Volsik
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I'd be interested in joining. Just finished downloading the game and getting setup. It's been a long time but I couldn't help myself- I missed this game. I'd like to start joining some LS and get back on track and hopefully get to the higher levels within time and help others. Always looking to help out where I can. see you guys in game.
    (1)
    If you never explore the environment of game, you never get a chance to see someone's imagination of a world they created.

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    We're still recruiting if anyone is interested in joining us.
    (0)

Character
    Arkkazeal
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 6
    Well I'm playing the game for the first time out of curiosity so I'm all for joining.
    (0)

Character
    Jaynantesla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 39
    I will be looking for another LS to join, have limited experience but can help out with any low level stuff as and when needed
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Heya Arkkazeal and Jaynantesla, I've looked for you two ingame but haven't been able to find ya. I'll be on a lot this weekend. So if you're still interested in a shell, look for me. I'll continue to keep an eye out for you two.
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    In case anyone else is wondering, we are indeed still recruiting. We're a lot bigger since I've created this post. So be sure to send a tell or leave a message here so I can look ya up!
    (0)

Character
    Atero
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    I am just returning to the game myself after a very long abscence and could use some help getting back on track and some cool ppl go lvl my jobs with.
    (0)

Character
    Kamajido
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 7
    Is this LS still active? I'm looking for something to do until the relaunch of FFXIV. Let me know if you guys are still active.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast