Character
    Lordkrys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Long time player looking for SoA ls.

Hello all! Long time, first time!
    ●As the title vaguely implies I'm searching for a linkshell that partakes in SoA events. Specifically Wilds Keeper Reives, Skirmish, and Delve. And to a lesser degree missions, quests, and Colonization/Lair Revies. I usually play in the evening during the week and whenever I feel like it on weekends. (Eastern time zone U.S.A)
    ●I've been playing FFXI since just after ToAU was released. 99% of the time I play Blue Mage because its by far and away my best geared/played job. In fact it was my 1st to 75 back in the day. I have an Almace (unfortunately only 85). And decent enough gear sets to get by but nothing top tier.
    ●About a year and a half ago my ls I've had since I started fell apart and I've been playing mostly solo since then. And boy can this game become demoralizing when friends are scarce. if there's a group of cool people out there that wouldn't mind adding a "career" Blu lol, hit me up.
    (0)

Character
    Lordkrys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hmm.....looks like p.u.g.s its going to have to be then. Oh well, that's the way it always ends up.
    (0)

Player
    My LS kinda does a little bit of everything. If you would like to join us, feel free! It's not specific to your requests, but people are always willing to help. Send a /tell to Bev or friend request me and I'll give ya a pearl =)
    (0)