Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zenairis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Changes to RME

Some weapons still need some minor changes to their quest at least to be realistic at this point in the game. I built my empryean back during the Scars era and upgraded it all the way to 90 I wasn't able to upgrade it past that because of the requirements, and lack of being able to get into a group that actually did VW.

Plates are still difficult to obtain it would be great if more ways to obtain plates were added or it was changed in some way or another to at least be reasonable to work toward again before the game is shutdown.

Possibly even similar changes to Mythics as well, the majority of relics can be solo'd or low manned.
    (0)
    Former Toren of Fairy

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    To be fair, the majority of Mythic work can be soloed too. They've made changes to the worst of the Assaults, extended the timer for Einherjar, and Nyzul/Salvage are already soloable. Empyreans do need a bit of a pick-up, being left behind as they are and tied to the content they are, but Mythics are in a pretty good spot now.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    So, has the RME upgrade been scrapped, or is that going to come sometime before March?
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    So, has the RME upgrade been scrapped, or is that going to come sometime before March?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team is planning to strengthen Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons once the Aeonic weapons have been implemented.
    It's still in the works for now.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    Fear not, the upgrades to Relic/Mythic/Empyrean/Ergon weapons are still coming! The development team is not only adding stat upgrades, but also making event-related adjustments (not quests, but text-related to upgrading), and adjustments to certain Aftermaths.

This work will take a bit more time, but it is underway!
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

I will remain ever curious.
    While my Nirvana has little to worry about, I do kinda hope for my Spharai to get a major improvement as they have been outclassed by several other non-RME options in the recent past. Quite severely to add.
    As I invested a lot of time and gil in those too, I do hope my Golden Fists of PAIN will be deserving of that name again.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    hopefully they'll do something awesome with claustrum. I would settle for making the Magic Damage + applicable to avatars.
    (1)

I'm afraid that will always be the "Why on earth did you ever make that weapon" weapon.
    (3)

Fear not, the upgrades to Relic/Mythic/Empyrean/Ergon weapons are still coming! The development team is not only adding stat upgrades, but also making event-related adjustments (not quests, but text-related to upgrading), and adjustments to certain Aftermaths.

Really looking forward to these epic updates where RME's will be usable for all jobs and not just pretty on our mannequins!
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

how about adjusting a few one the WSs too, like how Atonement is still super weak, and you can't say its a reliable source of damage because since it was added there are many mobs that will erase hate and make the WS do very little dmg or nothing at all.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast