Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Player
    The big jump in base dmg on these new weapons is stupid Relic emp mythic should always be your highest base dmg weapons I wouldn't mind seeing that only the 99 Emp relic mythic weapons get a big boost in dmg and drop these new weapons dmg down some I've work hard for the weapons I have and still feel like I got screwed from 1500 kill shots on undead before you lower that (NO MORE KILL SHOT BS) now you make a post like this either tell us your going to fix the base dmg on REM weapons or tell us you wasted people's hard work and time to get them so I can quite and never play a game you make again
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    You know, even as vauge as he's being about this I understand why he's having to be because he wants to assure you that relics, emps, & mythics will in the end be better then before. He could have just said "Hey ok sorry but new content so you guys gotta adapt or move on" but he's trying to speak with you folks humbly about what they have planned and the amount of hate I'm seeing spew from some of you people is hilarious.

Until the final product is released on the weapons,a lot you should just calm the fuck down and wait if what he does is either the best thing possible or a waste of time. Yes I have a relic and several emps also but I didn't explode in anger over this like a lot of you have.~
    Why would we wait to get it fixed when we can stop it before that happens? He already said one of the ideas they have and everyone pretty much hates it. What better way to get feedback than this? Waiting until that idea is released live is stupid because then its harder to go back and fix it.
    (28)

Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    he wants to assure you that relics, emps, & mythics will in the end be better then before
    If he wanted to assure us of this, then this absurd idea should never have been posted to begin with.
    (15)

A simple fix to this is a trial, Your bringing skirmish stuff and delve stuff out. To do delve you state you need skirmish items. SO add a trial to relics just like you have in the past. "Bring me 5 Airlixers" to show you have done Delve to show you trying the new content. In Return your REMs get upgraded to where they should belong.

Look at that i fixed your problem SE now get it done instead of faffing about.
    (5)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Man the emo kids having another complete melt down at least they are looking at the issue. Hopefully it will be something reasonable. Maybe they will rework the ws that will make them more or less version 2.0 with higher damage modifiers and aftermaths the verdict isn't in yet. You and your weapon become one so to speak.....
    (2)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Why would we wait to get it fixed when we can stop it before that happens? He already said one of the ideas they have and everyone pretty much hates it. What better way to get feedback than this? Waiting until that idea is released live is stupid because then its harder to go back and fix it.
    Speaking of, what happened to the Test Server? Delve never found its way there, nor Skirmish. The reason Reives and the like didn't is obvious. But the devs keep talking about testing new things, why not let the players test them...on the sever dedicated to that purpose?
    (11)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Quote Originally Posted by HimuraKenshyn View Post
    Man the emo kids having another complete melt down at least they are looking at the issue. Hopefully it will be something reasonable. Maybe they will rework the ws that will make them more or less version 2.0 with higher damage modifiers and aftermaths the verdict isn't in yet. You and your weapon become one so to speak.....
    When you have put time and effort into A relic or mythic you can say stuff like this. But don't bother until then.
    (5)

So much QQ tears flowing here, it's so delicious.

Honestly, I feel for the development team here. They're trapped between a rock and a whirling whirlpool here. You have this set of ultimate weapons which are supposedly the most powerful weapons in the game. Yet, in order to progress this game, they need to create more powerful enemies, which require more powerful weapons above that mark.

Seriously, just raising the damage on the REMC weapons is only a band-aid solution. What happens when new content and new enemies that require more powerful weapons are released? Just raise it again?
    (4)

Player
    O also forgot if your going to let these new weapons get the Relic or Emp weapon skills would be a big slap in the face to everyone. at least that's my two cents know it's not much but my 3-4 accounts will go inactive if something isn't said before my next payment is due already let two accounts go inactive have no problem letting the others go also
    (3)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Id take a rollback and delve content being removed before i would bend to accept this new content personally. This and the proposed fix are unacceptable, end of story in my book.
    (18)

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast