Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
    Player
    Ochain is supposedly ilevel 150 or some such as it is already so who knows...
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    He meant item level 119. That's what it says in the JP version.
    (2)

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thank you for the heads up Byrth... Seemed like too large of a jump even by SE's standards lol.
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    "To upgrade them we will not be making a new Trial of the Magians, and we'll be making adjustments so that certain content is not overcrowded for this by having multiple ways to obtain the items you need to upgrade these weapons."

So what does this mean, they are not making a new trial to upgrade but yet they say no overcrowding to obtain these and upgrade. I am assuming meaning like dynamis and other areas? Frankly if its another collecting of items, SE can kiss my butt
    (4)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Player
    So, I understand that the base DMG rating will be lower, the real question that need be asked now seems to be, will the Skill be the same as other 119 weapons? I hope the skill stays the same as on other 119 weapons due to the fact that it would be highly damaging to the weapons to lose out on a stat as vital as accuracy. So long as we don't lose any skill, this seems great!
    (5)

Player
    Damn 199 would have made Dragoon's Wyverns...quite strong!
    (0)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Development time needed to glue silly stats to these weapons could have been spent more helpfully elsewhere, if development time hadn't been wasted through creating an item level and progression system that players do not want in tandem with the spending of even more development time in the creation increasingly convoluted methods of patching the vast, gaping holes in the mechanics that support said system that players still do not want.

Then we'd not only have fully functional REM weapons, as we have had in the distant past, but - even better - we'd have a nice big jar of sugary development time that could be amply spread over something hot, freshly toasted and delicious to make it even more delicious. Such as literally anything else ever created by anyone in the entire history of Vana'diel. Or perhaps - and I might be getting a bit extreme here - some of the long-awaited, promised features that people were actually looking forward to.

We quite like those.
    (7)
    Last edited by Jerbob; 10-23-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Character
    Fallenevan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Unctgtg View Post

Frankly if its another collecting of items, SE can kiss my butt
    I think SE does mean collecting items:

"we'll be making adjustments so that certain content is not overcrowded for this by having multiple ways to obtain the items you need to upgrade these weapons"
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    I...really hope that "Item Level 199" is a typo heh...
    Yes, sorry! It should be 119. I've corrected the post. Thank you!
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Unctgtg View Post
    Frankly if its another collecting of items, SE can kiss my butt
    Serious question: If additional busywork wasn't necessary, how would you spend your time in-game? Doing Tojil for the millionth time? Skirmish? Provided that the upgrade process is reasonable, making us work to upgrade our weapons is good because it gives us something to do.
    (4)

Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast