Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    In the end, their best option is either nerf these weapons, or boost almost every other weapon in the game to scale up to these standards and then re-balance the entire game around it.
    That is probably the easier way for SE to accomplish "balance" sooner, but if the weapons were designed for Delve's, the mobs in Delves will have to be adjusted too so they are beatable with current weapons, as it seems they were designed for them, so it's just a re-balance of 1 event vs many events.

This probably would have popped up, had Delves been on the test servers for us to try out before actual implementation.
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    That is probably the easier way for SE to accomplish "balance" sooner, but if the weapons were designed for Delve's, the mobs in Delves will have to be adjusted too so they are beatable with current weapons, as it seems they were designed for them, so it's just a re-balance of 1 event vs many events.

This probably would have popped up, had Delves been on the test servers for us to try out before actual implementation.
    This and This again after you edited in the Test Server bit. Personally, I don't think any full-time weapon should have this kind of damage, I assumed the final version of Apoc would be pushing 220 at the end of SoA, but Monday's update just blew my mind, not in a good way, I assure you. The new weapons weren't the only thing that bothered me, I was expecting there to be more, better stuff for RUN, but this Relic issue is more important at the moment.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    They said updates were planned and when he finally revealed their current plan, it was to trash the weapons and let us unlock the horrible WS.
    Uhh, you realize that when SE tells you one of their plans, that it's not the ONLY plan? Nowhere do I see them saying "This is the only thing we're going to do to make RME worthwhile" -- just that it was part of the plan.

Quite a few WAR were getting them before Resolution, Bandwagnarok began before Resolution, Resolution just made DRKs join in.
    I don't know how you can be so wrong. Nobody wanted Ragnarok prior to Resolution existing. Has nothing to do with jobs.
    (1)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Sirlarson
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    si SE bouge pas ses fesses et ne fait pas d'update pour remettre les r/m/e je pense que je vais stop ff11 pour montrer a cette grosse merde d'editeur qu'il font n'importe quoi ; on a mis longtemps a faire ces armes des mois pour certaine et eux par ce qu'il on decide ca comme ca dans leur petite tete de jp d'abrutis et bien du jour au lendemain ces armes ne valent pus rien ( ca me motive pas a commence le 14 et fair les relic si il refont de la merde comme ca ) serieu se bougez votre cul ou vous allez perde plein de joueur .....
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by faco View Post
    si SE bouge pas ses fesses et ne fait pas d'update pour remettre les r/m/e je pense que je vais stop ff11 pour montrer a cette grosse merde d'editeur qu'il font n'importe quoi ; on a mis longtemps a faire ces armes des mois pour certaine et eux par ce qu'il on decide ca comme ca dans leur petite tete de jp d'abrutis et bien du jour au lendemain ces armes ne valent pus rien ( ca me motive pas a commence le 14 et fair les relic si il refont de la merde comme ca ) serieu se bougez votre cul ou vous allez perde plein de joueur .....
    What he said.
    (1)

Character
    Drakox
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Same as my peers or SE seeks another solution or leave the game forever
    I'm tired of the bad ideas of this company
    (3)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    It's astonishing how unprovokedly rude, and wrong, by the way, you are. There were better ways you could've worded that, but you went the easy, belligerent route. Go you!
    Ogawdatcommasplice.

Also quoted for truth (kind of).
    (1)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Myumi
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 80
    I just returned to the game yestereday after an 8 month hiatus since I'd done most of what I'd wanted to do and was waiting for the expansion. Real life made me a month late on that, and I arrive to this mess. I have 2 Empryean weapons, an almost 90 Ukon and a just finished 80 Almace. My plan was to work on both while playing around in Adoulin. As of now, there is no reason for me to bother to invest anymore of my time on these weapons. None.

While I like the idea of unlocking the WS's, like we can already do for Mythics, this is not a solution for this issue. The only acceptable solution to this is to increase the base damage of the level 99 R/M/E/C weapons in the next version update. No trials, no quests. Just log in after the version update and have your hardwork on obtaining the 99 be reflected right away. This is ONLY for the 99's, prior stages can stay as is, as far as I'm concerned.

And yeah, that means my 80-90 level Empy's are gimp as hell, but I'd have work to do to make them relevant.

You want to unlock the Relic/Empryean WS's? Fine, you can do that ON TOP of increasing the damage of the 99 versions. Finish 99 WoE weapon, unlock Empy WS. Use the fake relics from Abyssea, use the WS oh, say, 100 times on *insert mob type here* and you've unlocked the Relic WS. Note: you just get the WS, not the +40% damage increase the 99 Relic owner has.

Win/win. Oh, and this helps the issue of Merit WS's. I know I'd make a WoE Katana to access Blade: Hi since I can't merit :Shun and have no desire to 99 the Kannagi.

Everybody wins, the casual players and the hardcores. Faith is restored, atleast somewhat, and we keep on enjoying this game for years to come.

Not hard, Matsui, not hard at all.
    (4)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    would be nice to have a member of the dev team post to say they have read this thread and can see this is not a solution and will take what we have asked for into account.
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pretre View Post
    would be nice to have a member of the dev team post to say they have read this thread and can see this is not a solution and will take what we have asked for into account.
    Try reading the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I understand the delicacy of this discussion and everyone's feelings on the matter; however, please keep in mind that Producer Matsui has indicated that all of this is no where near finalized at this point and they are still in the early discussion phase.

With that said, there have been quite a few posts that we have had to remove due to inappropriate language, so please keep this in mind when making a reply to this thread.

As always, I will be doing all that I can so that your opinions are delivered to the development team and rest assured that your voice is being heard.
    (4)
    Last edited by Vivik; 05-02-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast