Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyln View Post
    So much QQ tears flowing here, it's so delicious.

Honestly, I feel for the development team here. They're trapped between a rock and a whirling whirlpool here. You have this set of ultimate weapons which are supposedly the most powerful weapons in the game. Yet, in order to progress this game, they need to create more powerful enemies, which require more powerful weapons above that mark.

Seriously, just raising the damage on the REMC weapons is only a band-aid solution. What happens when new content and new enemies that require more powerful weapons are released? Just raise it again?
    Precisely.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Player
    Who are the 5 people who actually liked the OP?!!
    There you have it SE, your new player base!
    (21)

Character
    Zart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I think the best and simplest solution to this is to increase the damage on Relic/Empy/Mythics when they reach the afterglow stage to something close to what the best weapons in the game currently have so at least they have a chance at competing.
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Wow, sucks for you guys.

Still, obviously these aren't regular old WSs, or else it wouldn't take as much through as what they are apparently putting into it -- I'd like to see what it turns out like, but mostly I'm glad I don't have to give a fuck one way or another.

RME's lots my respect when half of the community started walking around with them. When you tell me everyone job in the game only has 3 weapon choices (At the most) and most only have 2, I'm immediately no-longer interested.
    (3)
    Last edited by Horadrim; 05-02-2013 at 05:37 AM.
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dartcron View Post
    I think the best and simplest solution to this is to increase the damage on Relic/Empy/Mythics when they reach the afterglow stage to something close to what the best weapons in the game currently have so at least they have a chance at competing.
    I'd say at 99. Afterglow shouldn't be required.
    (7)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Emelyne
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Or just doing emergency maint calculating a curve to put actual bravura to 156 99 no glow to 250 dmg so it compete with dev stuff keeping is x2.5 dmg etc ws this only for Example not rly hard c.c
    (1)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yambo99 View Post
    When you have put time and effort into A relic or mythic you can say stuff like this. But don't bother until then.
    Actually I have been sitting on 50 mil for my final upgrade for my rag for awhile now and have a few emps no biggie. I believe instead of /wrist see what they can come up with for sure having 5 accounts I pay more than most and still enjoy the game with 3 ebisu rods and 2 lu shangs making gil to make what ever is just a matter of how bored I am and the weapons are just about how much gil you want to spend...
    (3)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I'd say at 99. Afterglow shouldn't be required.
    It should.

If you're not DONE with the weapon, you shouldn't be asking for an update. It sucks, because the afterglow is a ridiculous requirement, but frankly if you don't have it then you're not finished with the weapon.

Now whatever this plan they are working on is, it should ping off of any lv. 99... but if they do a damage boost you should have to have Afterglow first.
    (1)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Emelyne
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by HimuraKenshyn View Post
    Actually I have been sitting on 50 mil for my final upgrade for my rag for awhile now and have a few emps no biggie. I believe instead of /wrist see what they can come up with for sure having 5 accounts I pay more than most and still enjoy the game with 3 ebisu rods and 2 lu shangs making gil to make what ever is just a matter of how bored I am and the weapons are just about how much gil you want to spend...
    You just pushed the button man i have 5 account i bot fishing lol excuse me for just point the fact ...
    (4)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    It should.

If you're not DONE with the weapon, you shouldn't be asking for an update. It sucks, because the afterglow is a ridiculous requirement, but frankly if you don't have it then you're not finished with the weapon.

Now whatever this plan they are working on is, it should ping off of any lv. 99... but if they do a damage boost you should have to have Afterglow first.
    Then Afterglow should benefit the person spending the time and money on it.
    (5)
    Sorry, had to.

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast