Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kij
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I dont reply posts very often so I hope I do it right,
    Im my defense iLvL was forced upon us, let alone we had to upgrade RME's already from 75 to 99. 99 being the max level for a player.
    I really do believe 99 RME's should be getting direct stat upgrade. no BS no questions asked, we already worked very very hard and spent
    a fortune on them. Somehow I know this reply wont matter, but SE you want your paying members back? do it!
    (5)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Believe the Path and requirements should be lowered to build those Weapons
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The amount of combat skill + to be added to RMEs will be the same amount we add to weapons that are also item level 119. For example, an item level 119 hand-to-hand weapon will have the same combat skill+ value as that of a hand-to-hand RME.

However, special properties on RMEs such as the critical hit enhancements on Ragnarok will not be increase further.
    This is what I wanted to know. That makes my 99 Almace worthwhile on my BLU regardless if CDC gets a boost or not. Will the secondary stats be looked at? Relics have +40 acc or attack while Emps have +20 to a specific stat. Will these secondary stats be raised slightly? Also is the dev team going to look at boosting Emp WS damage when using them with the Weapon like how Mythics are?
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Idk about you but I consider a 1% proc rate for stun on the shock spikes on level 20 mobs that lasts less then a second pretty horribly broken.

The spell is just as janky awful...
    Shock spikes was a nice idea... but poorly implemented.
    The whole "shock spike effect" needs a potency boost just to make it an actual upgrade to ice spikes...
    Cause not even casting shock spikes with overcapped enhancing makes it worth being cast for as long as I can remember.
    But it's "not broken"... so it just sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yep SE can keep their account, I want nothing to do with 11.
    (2)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Snprphnx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Question for the Devs

If someone upgrades to the level 119 R/E/M, can they later do the magian trial to upgrade to the afterglow version?
    (0)

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    They should have put +combat skill on the preexisting 99 weapons, so they were at least more usable while we have to do the new grindy trial they added. So until I do the new trial my weapon is still garbage compared to easymode delve gear on SoA content because it doesnt have the much needed +combat skill.

I'd be surprised if 20% of the RME owners come back and stick with the revamp left the way it is.
    The only consolation is that they intend to keep the weapons growing with item level, provided we can trust them to keep their word.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I am hopeful that they keep adding the drops to new content and that the boxes and parcels become more plentiful. Right now I'm okay with the concept of collecting items, but feel like the amount is too much. Especially on a server like Valefor where we can't get our shit together.
    (0)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hey guys, I got a cool idea, lets make them beat a boss 3000 times after going through all the work of getting the REM so that they can have a weapon that is slightly better than the weapon that boss drops with a 50% rate.

Everyone present for that meeting should be fired. Doesn't matter to me though, cancelling subs. Its clear that they are too far out of touch with the game to even begin to comprehend how ridiculous the "trials" are. I thought they would actually put some effort into the upgrades and make them fun and interesting... but no, just some bull shit grind fest for 300 magic marbles of doom that you have to share with 18 other people. Only 450-800million gil and you too can have a weapon "competitive" with the one you got today with a random pick up in 45 min for free. GOOD JOB.
    (4)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm in the process of obtaining 300,000,000 gil for a mythic, and this is what we get, the need for another 100,000,000 - 150,000,000. This is unacceptable.
    (3)

Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast