Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
    Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    I was having this complaint LONG before this update, over a year ago. THF had so much Multi attack already that the value of mythic aftermath was kinda moot. It almost didn't matter at all even a year ago. On top of the fact that the SA/TA bonuses do not stack, really obnoxious.
    It's not new, I'll agree. It's just that this point, the fact that not only have they continued to ignore it, but that they've added insult to injury by upgrading Empyrean aftermath in the fashion they did, that's what's pissing me off so badly. Among other things.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    I was having this complaint LONG before this update, over a year ago. THF had so much Multi attack already that the value of mythic aftermath was kinda moot. It almost didn't matter at all even a year ago. On top of the fact that the SA/TA bonuses do not stack, really obnoxious.
    thf seems like a bad example though since Varja is one of the better melee mythics. The SA/TA bonuses are so huge anyways that they help ensure thfs can get the highest spike physical dmg in the game... assuming rudra's didn't already do that which was really the point of the weapon instead of the ao2-3 that made the weapons the best for most jobs. Empyreans might catch up now though availability is still horrendouse
    (0)

Character
    Avero
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Sorry might of posted this in 2 spots. One-handed Relics in offhand should provide at least the +attk stat, this needs fixed, it just seems to be a nonsense mistake gone on and never addressed. Empy can add +50stat as offhand but relics ie: Mandau/kikoku still dont give the +40/60attk (for those who dont care about the ws and am/ag - can still be a decent offhand)
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I think the part of it all that he mentioned and referred to sublimely, was how easy it is now to get the Aeonic weapons completed (with the Dominion monthly event and such, a group of 6~12 can all complete their Aeonics in under 2 weeks), while the previous RMEC ones took people SO MUCH TIME and work and dedication (months, years, and more...).
    So the people that spent so much time and effort (and subscription monthly dues) in order to get "the best of the best" are mostly upset over this "oh we made everything easy for people, so let's make this easy (or easier) too" attitude.
    (0)

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91