Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kayvindra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Paying for an account when they don't listen to anything their players want solves nothing. I think its funny that Matsui thinks that we will be disappointed if they can't follow through with this "idea" when in reality we are already disappointed at the fact that this REALLY DUMB "idea" even came about in the first place.

I'm sick of everyone saying "well that is what every other MMO does." That's great, but I don't want to play those other MMOs, that is why I play FFXI and not the others.
    (10)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I read an interview with Tanaka, he said after success of XI, they wanted to do something similar but different with XIV, now Matsui seems to be trying to make XI into something similiar but different from XI.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Neocloud
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I would love to know/can't wait to see what they plan on doing for Mythics in especially with the fact that Mythic weapon skills are easily unlockable as it is. Already have myself braced for disappointment that I wasted months of effort for nothing.
    (2)
    Last edited by Neoclou; 05-04-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinnyth View Post
    If everyone follows your example and unsubscribes, there will be only 1 change FFXI will experience: death. Ceasing to pay for FFXI fixes nothing. It makes the problems worse.

Game no longer fun for you? That's fair, and anyone should be able to make the decision to quit. But if you want changes, help us pay for them.
    The issue is they arent listening to us, and we dont want to pay for changes we DO NOT WANT to happen. This is no different than any nation's government forcing legislations upon them that they dont want. What happens then? The people whom can move, do. We are simply taking a page from the colonial era and making a stand. "No taxation without representation." Our monthly fees are taxes imposed on us, and those of us whom dont like it and now are really feeling ignored, are out. So why should someone expect us to pay for things others want that we dont?

Also, if a company's sales are down, ideally they should try to create more products or changes that cater to the demands of the consumer, not alienate them with cold unfeeling aloofness and abandonment.

I have 2 99 and 1 90 coin weapons, and 2 85 and 1 80 emp weapon, im not someone big virtually invested in this, but I can see the ripples this is having and dont support it even a bit.

Dedicated players just got snubbed and abandoned, and now you expect them to support the one who did so so utterly and fully, without question? I think not.
    (13)

Character
    Altimaomega
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Altimaomega@Cerberus
    To be cancelled May 6, 2013

I dont wanna do it but you have til the 6th to fix this or im done after 10 yrs. Its been a good run but the direction of the ENTIRE Final Fantasy Franchise has been going downhill for a few yrs now. I had high hope for this new Expansion, thanks for crushing them into nothingness. Unless u show some insight into what your player really want in the next few weeks, I will never buy/play/rent ANYTHING with a Square-Enix logo on it.
    (8)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    That is probably the easier way for SE to accomplish "balance" sooner, but if the weapons were designed for Delve's, the mobs in Delves will have to be adjusted too so they are beatable with current weapons, as it seems they were designed for them, so it's just a re-balance of 1 event vs many events.
    Thats why I said they would have to re-balance the entire game, because from top to bottom, newest to oldest, everything would have to be rebalanced for the scale of new weapons. Simply nerfing it means re-balancing Delve, and boosting everything else means going back through 95% of the content in the game and changing the stats of mobs and gear alike so you can have real balance.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hey SE,

I'm dropping my mule subscriptions as soon as I can move stuff off them. They were only really useful for farming RME stuff anyway. Salvage entry, dualboxing Dynamis, etc. There's no point now, so I'll get rid of them.

If you can fix it before I manage to move stuff off them, maybe there's hope of keeping my money/month. You probably don't have time, though.

Sincerely,
    Byrth
    (14)

Character
    Landsoul
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Landsoul@Quetzalcoatl To be cancelled May 17, 2013

Hope it will be fixed in the future if not GG.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Altimaomega View Post
    Altimaomega@Cerberus
    To be cancelled May 6, 2013

I dont wanna do it but you have til the 6th to fix this or im done after 10 yrs. Its been a good run but the direction of the ENTIRE Final Fantasy Franchise has been going downhill for a few yrs now. I had high hope for this new Expansion, thanks for crushing them into nothingness. Unless u show some insight into what your player really want in the next few weeks, I will never buy/play/rent ANYTHING with a Square-Enix logo on it.
    Sorry to see you go bro. Good times, Good times.
    (0)

The world will still revolve without these highly vocal minority. They will come back when emptiness engulfs their souls.
    (1)

Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast