Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    why not make these new weps another super weapon and bump the emp relic an myth to same level, I don't see how they could even see these new weps as possible, if they don't change then the only event on game is delve, they might aswell delete aby dyna salvage an every other event cos no reason to do any of em. jst level 1-99 delve an quit
    (0)

Character
    Smokesalot
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    As an aside, Camate, I genuinely feel for you. I believe you're an FFXI player? Typing up that translation must have been gut-wrenching. I wonder how long your cursor hovered over the create thread button. I'd bet my house that your eyes were closed when you finally clicked it.
    (14)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    which would be the same as replacing the new god tier weapon by a trial to upgrade REM further (gather X amount of material from delve, say 50 ailixir+2). But then the casual would be pissed off, because that would mean having a REM is needed for new content.
    Nah, the delve weapons would still be great weapons on their own even without the upgrade. Casuals could just go after those.
    (4)

Character
    Gaspee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    This is terribly disappointing....

This is the first time I've actually felt like walking away from the game. Perhaps they should shift some manpower from XIV to help out the game that is paying for it? Just an idea.
    (17)

A big thanks to Kingfury for my signature!

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Wow i get home from work and there are 13 pages on something that got posted this morning. I only read the first page and already realize that a lot of people need to get jobs or something because this is hilarious how ANGRAR you guys are.

The guy is blatantly on a schedule and doesn't have unlimited resources and pays us the courtesy to say, we realize that this upsets you and we see it as a problem and I won't tell you what we are doing because I don't know yet (transparency), but i will bite the bullet and tell you where we are (honesty) so that things don't spiral out of control.

And you bunch of babies cry at him.
    (4)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Zohno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    Wow i get home from work and there are 13 pages on something that got posted this morning. I only read the first page and already realize that a lot of people need to get jobs or something because this is hilarious how ANGRAR you guys are.

The guy is blatantly on a schedule and doesn't have unlimited resources and pays us the courtesy to say, we realize that this upsets you and we see it as a problem and I won't tell you what we are doing because I don't know yet (transparency), but i will bite the bullet and tell you where we are (honesty) so that things don't spiral out of control.

i think the idea he has in mind is pretty clear. maybe you should reread the first page instead of offending everyone?
    (15)

Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post

I don't know about you, but when someone proposes an idea to me that I think is shit, I tell them it's stupid.

The one idea they've put forth so far... is stupid.
    (18)

I'd just like to say, IDR where i posted it.

I F**KING CALLED IT.

Still... The 40% DMG boost and aftermath is the only thing keeping some Relic WS's relevant. Or Mythics for that matter... I just... IDK Wth they're going to do. If they keep Aftermath and DMG boost in tact, yay, but Half the Relic/Emp/Mythic WS's suck anyway, and ... Mythics can already be unlocked... I mean, they must be planning to let you use them with Aftermath/BonusDMG... which is why its taking so long to do.

First off, please don't pull the "RL card", even people who agree with you will no longer agree with you if you use that argument. Also, People work varying hours of the day, I personally work fro 7~whenever i get off (I work at a Daycare now )... But the point remains, having a job has nothing to do with these peoples posts or anger, and its unsensible for you to result to such low means of insults King.

On that note, I really like that he's being open with us, but I'm hoping he told us the plans because he wanted our feedback on it, cause this is unacceptable. I mean, You also have to consider if Delve is the >end all< content, how are they going to top it in the future? 200 DMG Daggers? How ridiculous will it get... You guys may be on a "WOW DMG" high atm, but eventually they're either going to turn the game into "BREWS FOR EVERYONE", or they're going to go right back to sidegrades. Thats why i hate this move, its dangerous and it can only go so far before it gets ridiculous and boring.
    (22)

Character
    Kaeoni
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm pleased to know Square-Enix realizes that an adjustment needs to take place, and while I don't agree with the course of action they spoke of above, I praise them for thinking outside the box and thinking of something new.

I love it when games take me on fun and interesting adventures, when developers can WOW me, these games are works of art, I truly believe that. You have put a lot of blood sweat and tears into this game and I respect the dedication you all put forth day in and day out. I also believe that if you have a vision, and you want to take people on that journey, It can be a miraculous interactive experience only experienced through gaming and they should go through with it.

However,

First and foremost, If you can't release any real information on the troubles at hand, and choose to tip toe around the issue... Do not release any official statement like the one you just did. You were better off saying nothing. It's highly unprofessional. It creates drama, panic, loss of stock.
    With the information given thus far, I can't say i'm anything more than unimpressed, and not only by the tact that was given in relaying this brief statement.

You've given me enough slack, I've fought the good fight, now then, Lets see what you got, do you have what it takes to reel me back in?
    I'm up for a change, i'm impressed with the gear you've released this past update, So I'll bite.
    What exactly did you have in mind Square-Enix?
    (1)

Let's take a step back and think for a second...

If SE makes these weapons and offers them to you, only you, nobody else will have them but you, will you still complain? of course not because you want to hit hard, the harder the better. The bigger the number the more fun, right? That's the reason you make RME in the first place. Now, why is it a problem when SE offers these weapons to everyone else too?

The root problem to this is the steep requirement to aquire RME. People spend too much time, even years to work on these weapons. It is understandable for them to rage when all their efforts were in vain. I feel sorry for those who just completed their RME. However, the idea of some specials weapons stay on top year after year, expansion after expansion, from the start to then end of game's life is silly.
    (2)

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast