Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    I would be happy if they did the following:

1.) Remove the afterglow trial completely. Anyone finished or partially finished this "99+1" stage is reimbursed the Marrows they spent at a special in-game box they can access at any time (I.e. like the chest by the Abyssea NM's in Port Jeuno).

2.) Realize that R/M/E/C need more than just a WS 'unlock', they need a base damage boost. WS unlock is not a bad idea for an added perk, but our final (read:comparative to the new weapons revealed) R/M/E/C need a big boost to base damage. One that surpasses these other weapons.

3.) A new set of trials are opened for R/M/E/C. These should not be a 'grind' such as 1000 kill-shot WS on monster [type]. It could contain some SoA content, or maybe even older content such as "Kill Genbu 10 times" (for one stage). I don't mind a challenge, but it shouldn't be mindless work, keep in mind those of us who've obtained R/M/E/C have in many cases committed months of our lives to the task (Coin weapons perhaps being a bit of an exception, especially after the bazaar update to WoE coins). So a bit of Yin and Yang is needed to find a balance. If the trials are made interesting enough, they could be fun and bring meaning to both the reward and add more gameplay.

Anything short of that I would not be happy with, and will probably keep my account inactive (per my previous post in this thread).
    (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Advent Children

Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most... give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it at all... there's not a thing I don't cherish.

Character
    Atigevomega
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This has me disappointed, and about to unsubscribe. Way to go! This answer is completely unacceptable.
    (12)

Character
    Eijj
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I wonder what Tanaka san would do in this situation :/ but yeah....... lots of my friends are saying they're just ging stop paying for this game and move on if this really happens.... SE fix this or you are going to keep loosing people..
    (9)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Guys remember this is all just ideas, but sure did get us up in fire and posting Maybe they will listen like before.
    (1)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Altimaomega
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    Because none of you have no idea how the REMs will stack up compared to these new weapons. They'll either suck which is that does happen I'll be right with you in calling out bullshit or they'll be once again top teir weapons which I myself have invested a ton of time into making so this effects me as much as everyone else.

Point doesn't change tho. Some of you need to calm the fuck down and see what the end result is before you guys take the torches and pitchforks to SE's door. lol

People like you are why we cant have nice things. Looking on the bright side of things if they decide to continue to demean and spit on the accomplishments of R/E/M holders, People like u and this Matsui guy will be the only ones playing this game cause every other player will have quit. This is the kind of decision that does not only effect FFXI but every one of SE's game they put out. I for one WILL NEVER buy a Square enix game again, because of the lack of foresight they put into there content.
    (10)

They might change stuff. Remember when there was so much outrage at the 99 trail. Use to be afterglow was the only 99 weapons and it took 2000 marrows, so they added 99 weapons with no afterglow and reduced the marrows for afterglow to 250.
    (1)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The only reasonable solution is to take all weapons in the game (prior to delve) and double their damage. The people asking for relics/empyrean/mythics/coins to be updated, i feel you, and agree with you. But those being raised alone is insufficient and only serves as an ego boost and to further distance yourselves from the have-nots. meanwhile if all weapons were doubled in damage, it would close gaps, and still give you the superior edge, without making all non-emp/relic/mythic/coin weapons (think of all the elemental trial weapons, and OAT weapons) so horribly inferior. Other than that, halve the damage of new weapons added, however people get power-hungry in all games so... that isnt all that popular.
    (1)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I think this is a easy fix. double the dmg of relic emp an mythic, or give me back the silly amount of time it took to make these items.I R PREETREEE!!!!!. P.S please can I pay 150 mill for metatron torment lol
    (0)
    Last edited by pretre; 05-02-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96
    Why not just make a system where you can take the drops from Delve and use them to augment r/e/m up to the same level as these new weapons?

Use the same idea of augmenting the armor multiple times and apply that to the weapons. That way the r/e/m holders won't be as pissed, and at the same time you encourage people to do the new content.

To solve the issues of different trial r/e/m weapons (lv 95/99/afterglow) add a npc that can remove the augments. That way you can remove the augments to upgrade if you are going for a higher teir with magians. Have it so that the lv 95 weapon is slightly weaker than the new weapons in dmg, but the lv 99 is stronger.

Just a quick suggestion that seems like a simple solution to me.
    (0)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    Some of you need to calm the fuck down and see what the end result is before you guys take the torches and pitchforks to SE's door. lol
    Maybe I am reacting too emotionally, but I've invested enough time, effort, and love into ventures with my friends making these weapons, both for myself and for them, that I feel I have justification (that we all do) to be upset over the current proposal. It's less taking a pitchfork and more choosing not to swallow the pills they want us to take.

Maybe our voices will not be heard or change anything (I hope to God they listen), but we very well should have the chance to express our discontent. Many have invested so much (more than just in game money) to make these creations, and have such deep memories in line with them. I would blame no man or woman for feeling emotions swell over this matter.
    (16)
    ara ara

Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast