World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

text box problem

Hello, since the update i have this :

Every step, i made, i have my postion ... really really frustrating
    (0)

third party app in use? If so, may need to contact their support channels....
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Psylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    No its pol only
    (0)

only able to find one hit so far with various google searches, a post from 2009 on BG forums:
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/810...ates-appearing

Either you've got something trying to do something malicious on your system, or you've got some file corruption. I'd go through the normal basic steps (check your hard drive for errors, run file checks from the POL launch screen (before you log into POL), and run a scan with something like malwarebytes or something).

Hopefully this will avoid having to do a re-install (if you have a recent enough system backup, could try that...you'll still need to go through the update process again, but won't be as bad). Make sure to backup your macros and such to the SE servers if you wind up doing a reinstall/restore from backups...just in case.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Psylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ok i have to reinstall all the game, piouf ... 8H of update
    (0)