Results -9 to 0 of 3

Threaded View

Accessible Content

This word "Accessible/inaccessible" has been thrown around quite a bit lately and you guys don't seem to understand what it means.

Accessible - ABLE to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.

Here's the word you're misunderstanding it for.

Gimp - A limp. A person who limps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Delve looks like Legion 2.0 which hardly anyone will get to do. I always wanted to do legion but never seen any shouts for it.
    I never saw any shouts for legion but there were definitely a ton of people who WANTED to do legion when I did my own shout for it and eventually started a static linkshell. I had the problem of having TOO many people wanting to join actually. Many of you are guilty for this as well and it has alot to do with the fact that you aren't at a level to be successful @ delve. You'll want to do the event, but instead of reading up and learning about what you want to do, and take matters into your own hands, you wait around hoping someone else will do the work for you and let you just join in.

Matsui said this-

In closing, I'd like to mention this again.
    Delve is being released with balancing for top players; however, after we release newer end-game content we plan on making adjustments for those players catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Because making accessible content for the general population is very hard for them lol. Plus give it a year or so - and they probably let everyone go at it, all the new contents are designed as "barrier" to give you just enough incentive but making sure that progress is severely limited so that only 5% of the population can try it and beta test it for them - but they present it so that you will feel "privileged" for being able to do so. If enough people complaints, then they will just come back and tell you that they never intend for everyone to be able to try these, only the hardcore of the elitist will get to do it...
    These are the words of a person who is "gimp" and blames the problem on "inaccessibility."

Voidwatch is close to, if not, over 2 years old. Legion is over a year old. Neo events are 4mons - over a year old. Some people have completed it and they don't have to be hardcore or elite to have finished because the said content is simply old. There is always a TOP when they release things. A top tier of weapons, of gear, or events. Some people complete and get those things faster than others. For those people, delve was created in consideration of. It has nothing to do with anyone being "hardcore" or "elitest." They just accomplished what they wanted to before you did.

Luvbunny said it very nicely. Her char is fairly gimp and she will simply wait for the content to dumb down to her level. Until then, there's obviously other content she can do to her better gear her character.
    (3)
    Last edited by Miiyo; 04-30-2013 at 07:18 AM.
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V