Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Artifact and Empy level gear for Rune Fencer

So my big question is this, WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET OUR ARTIFACT AND EMPY TIER GEAR FOR RUNE FENCER?????? Am I the only one a little upset with the fact they did not have this ready at launch? By the time they implement it more then likely it will be trash and to me that is unacceptable. Given the current landscape for XP gain most people who wanted it 99 have it at 99 at this point and I think that they should have seen this coming and at least gave the new jobs their artifact gear at the least. But nope even one update after the launch and we got nothing.
    (1)

Character
    Losie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 75
    I'd love to hear an official word on this myself. I'm already feeling like I'm accruing gear that will surpass the AF/AF2/whatever by a fair margin, making me worry they'll add it and it'll only be gathered by those who go out of their way to complete everything and the first folks who get it, so the rest of us can realize it isn't hardly worth it.

Can we maybe get a little heads up on the plans for AF/AF2/relic/empy/all that stuff from an official source? And merits, for that point! I think everyone is waiting to see exactly what RUN/GEO can do, but we've gotta have these important pieces of gear and merits to really figure it out and find our niche!
    (1)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I was hoping that since the models are in the game already, they would do it this patch but i guess not.

Dancer/Scholar were implimented in November - the AF/LB was implimented in March...

As much as I hate to say it we're looking at a June/July AF delivery, with merits and relic probably at the end of the summer. I hope I'm *wrong* since the pace of the game has increased dramatically since WoTG 75 cap but still.
    (1)

Character
    Losie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibayama View Post
    I was hoping that since the models are in the game already, they would do it this patch but i guess not.

Dancer/Scholar were implimented in November - the AF/LB was implimented in March...

As much as I hate to say it we're looking at a June/July AF delivery, with merits and relic probably at the end of the summer. I hope I'm *wrong* since the pace of the game has increased dramatically since WoTG 75 cap but still.
    Yeah, I played DNC on release and remember the bit of limbo, but as you said, the game's speed was MUCH slower at the time.. So.. It really feels like they oughta step it up with GEO/RUN all things considered! It's a far cry from the gradual climb of before, and I'd hate to see both jobs relegated to be forgotten due to being left untouched for too long after release in a game that moves so much faster than expansions prior.
    (1)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Razielrinz View Post
    So my big question is this, WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET OUR ARTIFACT AND EMPY TIER GEAR FOR RUNE FENCER?????? Am I the only one a little upset with the fact they did not have this ready at launch? By the time they implement it more then likely it will be trash and to me that is unacceptable. Given the current landscape for XP gain most people who wanted it 99 have it at 99 at this point and I think that they should have seen this coming and at least gave the new jobs their artifact gear at the least. But nope even one update after the launch and we got nothing.
    Just like original and rotz job's AF, had they released this armor on expansion it would have been trash. It would have been nice this expansion, but I believe we are still getting a feel for how the job is played. Before it took months of playing to get to 75 so you knew how to play, but now it takes a week to 99 so learning to play the job to the best of its ability takes some extra time. I believe next update is a reasonable time.
    (0)

I'm OK with the deliberate pace S-E is on gauging the way both jobs are played. RUN (aka RDM v2.0) JSE should key in on boosting stats that enable them to fulfill their designated role (i.e. gaining and holding hate through magic). Each and every set should have some degree of Fast Cast (if it doesn't become a Job Trait directly) and Magic Attack Bonuses. The Empyrean set should have a good amount of Haste and MDT-/PDT- as well.
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'