Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    When you try and Weaponskill on a poor defenseless Rabbit..
    (1)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Rocman
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    When you go camping and a bear attacks your friend and you try to Voke it off!
    (1)

You know you're addicted to FFXI when... you're NOT writing your persuasive speech that is due in the morning, and browsing the FFXI forums instead.
    (1)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    When your game name is more normal than your real name...........so much on skype, forgot what real name was at work.
    (1)

When a man tells his wife that her quest of finishing her makeup has a part 2 . . . .
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This just happened to me!!! I was making out a thread and I pressed "Esc" like five times to clear the window as if i was typing in my Linkshell. >.>;
    (2)

when you want to /follow the car in front of you when you're driving
    (2)

When you'd be willing to pull the plug on people at a hospital if it meant the servers would be back up.
    (0)

Player
    when you wonder how much xp running over a deer will get you...
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I was playing saints row 2 and when i died I asked my friend to "Raise" me... /facepalm
    (1)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast