Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    How much resistance do runes give at 99 now?
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibayama View Post
    How much resistance do runes give at 99 now?
    1: 54
    2: 108
    3: 162
    (3)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    On Liement Ward, 10 seconds is way too short, You need alot more time then that. I think it mightve been better the way it was. Why did they mess with the duration. Im going to play some more with it tonight but the duration of this ward is depressing at best.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    On Liement Ward, 10 seconds is way too short, You need alot more time then that. I think it mightve been better the way it was. Why did they mess with the duration. Im going to play some more with it tonight but the duration of this ward is depressing at best.
    /ja "Liement" <me>

Set it to 1 of your macro slots, and use it when you see a mob casting a spell, if you have already lost a bit of HP. 10 seconds is plenty. Only AM1 spells will take longer than that for a mob to cast.

As for it wiping the other wards: maybe the best time to use it is when you see Valiance or Vallation wear, then hover over your Liement macro. Hit liement as soon as you see a spell being cast, or a magical TP move, and once the spell/move hits you, pop the other of valiance or vallation, whichever is ready. You can always use One for all to bridge the gap until next ward is ready too if you have to use Liement early to recover HP.
    (4)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    liking these buffs to Run, but I still think the job will be useless in most end game content.
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    liking these buffs to Run, but I still think the job will be useless in most end game content.
    Could be useful with the right tweaks and updates, but atm it's just a hobby.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    /ja "Liement" <me>

Set it to 1 of your macro slots, and use it when you see a mob casting a spell, if you have already lost a bit of HP. 10 seconds is plenty. Only AM1 spells will take longer than that for a mob to cast.

As for it wiping the other wards: maybe the best time to use it is when you see Valiance or Vallation wear, then hover over your Liement macro. Hit liement as soon as you see a spell being cast, or a magical TP move, and once the spell/move hits you, pop the other of valiance or vallation, whichever is ready.
    I'm pretty sure everyone has Liement on macro, however i tried it again and used a stop watch, liement ward only last about 8 seconds. Looking at your post, this is alot of time consuming things you want to be doing while your busy tanking a mob and trying to absorb its magic. The 8 second liement ward if not long enough, and wiping the other wards is bad job design. Meanwhile, while we are wiping our wards to get liement ward off the mob hasn't stopped punching us in the face.

One for All, is the saving grace for run but liement ward is a cool tool which I wish and hope they can fix
    (0)

Character
    Idisa
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    I can easily see the 10 second timer being something they allow you to merit up to a more reasonable amount though. I'd imagine that's their intent, and it will end up being 20 or 30 or what not.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2