Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Well it appears we're not in vana`diel anymore.

Here

Oh you, SE.
    (20)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    LOL I love it!
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This is why most should be working on one project and not many, would get more work done without errors. hehe
    (5)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    This is why most should be working on one project and not many, would get more work done without errors. hehe
    If they were only working on one, SoA wouldn't be out yet.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    If they were only working on one, SoA wouldn't be out yet.
    Your point? lul
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Dammit, I was just about to post about that.

Someone is spending too much time playing the latest XIV build to post the update notes correctly

Your point? lul
    His point is that SoA would probably have been the last of their current projects to release if they could only do one thing at a time
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Dammit, I was just about to post about that.

Someone is spending too much time playing the latest XIV build to post the update notes correctly

His point is that SoA would probably have been the last of their current projects to release if they could only do one thing at a time
    Sorry bud, but if you "think" SoA has been release you got it all wrong.... we are getting in parts which they are calling "Updates" which ATM for what its worth we bought a half ass lack of a better word nothing... cause half the shit isn't in game yet.

An update is fixing editing changing stuff.
    An expansion of some short is adding stuff.

^ You pick out which one is which with this latest Upexpanisondate!

For what its worth there is STILL! ???????? on the Adoulin site here take a lookie; http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/adoulin/index.html another thing under Theatres of War has the word' "Update" Ok yeah they have updated the site, but we've payed for the context already why are we getting it in an update.....
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sorry bud, but if you "think" SoA has been release you got it all wrong.... we are getting in parts which they are calling "Updates" which ATM for what its worth we bought a half ass lack of a better word nothing... cause half the shit isn't in game yet.
    The expansion has been released. Not all of the content planned to be labeled part of it has. This is standard procedure for every MMO in existence. You get it delivered to you in doses. You don't need to act as if i don't understand how it works, because I do.
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The expansion has been released. Not all of the content planned to be labeled part of it has. This is standard procedure for every MMO in existence.
    The whole point is; Me "you" or anyone else that plays a game, shouldn't have to wait on "a" Company because "they" can not handle "their" work load. It's not our problem that "a" Company has too many games under "their" belts that are under staffed.

Seeing this type'O just says so much, this is not a normal type'O. it means OVER worked on too many projects and can not focus on one. It opens up a shit-ton of errors for said game when programing among other things.

You don't need to act as if i don't understand how it works, because I do.
    This never crossed my mind was just making a point on the differences between an Update and an Expansion am sorry you took it that way, but you did answer someone else(s) quote. :3

You get it delivered to you in doses.
    Maybe this needs to change, I've played a few MMO's, that "you" don't have to wait for the content out of an update.

We pay for the game we pick and choose that game to play, we just want our **DA*MS monies worth, THE END! ^^
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The expansion has been released. Not all of the content planned to be labeled part of it has. This is standard procedure for every MMO in existence. You get it delivered to you in doses. You don't need to act as if i don't understand how it works, because I do.
    All the other MMOs I've played launched expansions with a large amount of content available out of the box, not a bare skeleton with one activity that assumes half of the people doing said activity don't want to be compensated for their time. Go ahead and tell me how wrong I am and how I know nothing about this particular useless piece of information, perhaps SE will touch your boner for defending their honor.
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast