Thread: Dear Devs:

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Dear Devs:

Will this new update coming up fix all the broken spells/abilities that are not procing their additional effects correctly going to be fixed?

ex: tourbillion & barbed crescent

Thank you.
    (2)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I hope they reply only to say "no", it'd be funny to me.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Lol you think they're going to fix something this beneficial on an already OP class. You're cute. You better pray they don't instead break other spells in the process of this update.
    (2)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    They realeased the details of this update, unless they are adding RUN JSE and doing other tweaks to RUN that they aren't announcing, this update is going to be a disappointment, assuming all they are doing is what was listed they'd have been better off to just put this update off and combine it with the next one. This is just a tease.
    (0)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

I'd assume they would announce it, but the fact they went out of their way to not show GEO and RUN in AF, is the subtle hint of no. They didn't add Geomancer or Rune Fencer cat1/2 merits either, so you're looking post FFXIV ARR for that.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    Lol you think they're going to fix something this beneficial on an already OP class. You're cute. You better pray they don't instead break other spells in the process of this update.
    Hahah!

An issue wherein certain Geo-type geomancy spells that would normally only affect the enemy are affecting party members too.
    THE DAY IS SAVED THANKS TO --- D'OH!
    (1)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    I'd assume they would announce it, but the fact they went out of their way to not show GEO and RUN in AF, is the subtle hint of no. They didn't add Geomancer or Rune Fencer cat1/2 merits either, so you're looking post FFXIV ARR for that.
    They still need to observe and gather more information from people soloing on those jobs and those with friends who don't care about optimal setups in given events to figure out how to boost the jobs so they're relevant to optimal setups. Oh wait...
    (1)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    They still need to observe and gather more information from people soloing on those jobs and those with friends who don't care about optimal setups in given events to figure out how to boost the jobs so they're relevant to optimal setups. Oh wait...
    Can't observe an unusable job. Does SE even lift?!
    (0)
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Can't observe an unusable job. Does SE even lift?!
    Exactly why I'm teaching myself to like GW2...
    (0)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's a paltry update, with a few twist and surprise for dancer, corsair, ranger and dark knight. Enjoy the bite size updates. If you are hoping for more tasty morsels, may have to wait till end of summer at the very earliest, realistically probably around Oct when good amount of adjustments are made to SoA content. If you are in no hurry consuming content, just take the summer off, enjoy the outdoor, play other games and come back for the main course in about five months or so.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast