Damage magic & Reive

Can we get a better point scale for mage damage? Minimum and maximum dmg between evaluations would be nice. Then for those who don't do as great of dmg, they can always just cure. I did ~16k dmg between a single evaluation and got ~260 bayld. Not asking for anything extreme, it's just that it makes no sense to come blm when I get such low bayld/exp, when i could come whm and get ~600 points for a few cure 3 spells. Really enjoy reive as blm though.
    (1)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I wish they adjust this... so more mages will participate. But between the horrible lag, and paltry rewards, and the fact that they are taking their sweet ass time to adjust it.... it's near impossible to enjoy whack da roots activities as mages. The paltry April update kind of showing that they are overworked and have no intention to fix a lot of problems we have been having since they have not enough manpower to do most of the needed adjustment.
    (1)

Hmm.. just blm. They did some good fixes for other mage complaints actually. Smn die less, whm gets nice bayld now. Paltry rewards... iono what you talking about. There's quite a few good WS pieces you can buy with bayld. Then there's the crafting rings that I want. Saving up bayld for wildskeeper reive and that sexy h2h weapon that'll in turn help with delve and getting that sexy stuff. I'm sure they're overworked fixing and preparing for future releases but they're still getting emergency pushes out pretty fast. I'm not sure what you're on about. My only complaint was that certain things were inexcusable as bugs @ the update. This is one of those things.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well I know what I am talking about, not sure about you. There are tons of problems with Reives that are still not being taken care of with this update. The lag is still horrible, and no one even complaint about this??? Glad you are happy with whatever SE is throwing at you lol. I rather just ignore SoA contents till they do more tweaks and updates, and judging from their past history, you would need a good 3-4 big updates to make the contents somewhat enjoyable. Usually it takes a good 6 months to a year to make some events popular to the general public. Some people are ravenous when it comes to contents and have to consume them ASAP at warp speed, others knows better and pretty much ignore it till SE do their updates and tweak. And plenty of smarter people just unsubscribe and take a long break - they only come back when they see good updates being added.
    (0)

I don't have lag problems. If it were a big issue i'm sure many people would come forth. Other than Neo-Salavage, I'm done with all the older stuff. I was waiting for something new and I'm enjoying SoA. Reive is a bit repetative but you can't throw everything at people on day 1 so i'm glad they gave us a month to figure things out before introducing this new stuff.

Let's just hope you don't speak for the general public. All I hear you say on 90% of your posts is that I'm gimp and i need them to gimp the content down so that it's playable for me.
    (0)