Character
    Aikchan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Mob Casting not interrupting when running out of range.

Platform: Windows
    ISP: Claro RD
    Type of Internet Connection: ADSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 5Mbps
    Date & Time: April 29, 2011 10:32 EST
    Frequency: Always
    Area and Coordinates: Cirdas Cavern/Arrampago Remanant II
    Party or Solo: Party with 2 and 4 members
    Monster Name: Oregorger Worm (in AR II was the first floor frog), any mob that can cast.

Was farming Umbrils in Cirdas Cavern and using Worms as Mana Battery, Casted Aspir on a Worm, and it started casting Quake, went back to my camp, and killed another Umbril, went back to the worm for aspir and it "instant" casted Quake on me, did check logs and the message where it says "worm start casting..." wasnt there.. just "worm cast..."

Not the first time it happens w/ worms did, Did happen first in AR II, did bind the frog and run out range for the casting, after a while run back in, and "instant" casted the spell, didnt mind it, till now with the worms, that is happening everytime.
    (0)

Player
    Quake is like a 18second cast time did you run out of range and then come back before the spell finished casting? If that's the case, the spell will still resolve.
    (0)

Greetings Aikchan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have made sure to submit your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!

GM Bublex
    (0)