Character
    Longshot
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Wildkeeper Rieve lost status

I just tried to do a Wildkeeper Rieve (Tchakka).

At one point in the game I died and then my game crashed. When I logged back in my reraise got dropped which is normal. However, I also lost my Rieve status, thus nobody in our group could raise me. Our group was able to defeat Tchakka but not in the 60 min you get before you are automatically homepointed while dead.

So in the end nobody could help me and I am out a few days work and 100k bayld. Please fix this.
    (0)
    Last edited by Longshot; 04-29-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Greetings Longshot!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

FFXI

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    Monster Name: Tchakka
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Longshot
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    FFXI

Platform: PC
    ISP: Cox Communications
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 5 Mbps up/1 Mbps down
    Date & Time: 4/28/13 at approximately 9-10 p.m. PDT
    Frequency: once
    Character Name: Longshot
    Race: Hume
    World: Quetzacoatl
    Main Job: 91 COR
    Support Job: 45 BLM
    Area and Coordinates: Foret de Hennetiel, on the island where the Wildkeeper Reive occurs
    Party or Solo: Party
    Monster Name: Tchakka
    Steps:
    1. I was fighting Tchakka in an alliance
    2. Tchakka does a tp move and I am killed
    3. While I was dead my playonline/game client crashed
    4. I logged back in
    5. reive status and icon by my name were gone. I still get the messages for reive scores and bonuses but I do not have status so nobody can raise me.
    6. tried to relog and maybe problem will correct itself but it is unsuccessful
    7. our alliance was not able to kill Tchakka within an hour of my death (after they kill it they will also lose reive status and at that point they would have been able to raise me)
    9. 100,000 bayld and who knows how many hours it took to earn it down the drain.

Thanks for your response.
    (0)

Greetings Longshot,

Thank you for filling out the template as requested. I have made sure to submit your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!

GM Bublex
    (0)