Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Can we please have some server merges?

Hello! I am playing right now, it is 3 AM (or close to it). I have no one to play with. I am currently in Ronfaure and wishing I had a party to hang out with. Would it be possible to have some server merges? I miss the days when I could /sea all and get close to 3,000 people online. I mean, this is an MMORPG, we need the MMO part back. Please implent the server merges ASAP. THank you!
    (2)

Please no!

It's bad enough trying to find a decent area to do reives where there's not a group of 70+ people running around trashing them in 2 mins flat. The last thing we need to do is bog the server down with more people, more lag, less chance to gain points when doing reives.

For reference, it's just gone 12:15 BST here and there's 2659 people on. That's close enough to 3000, you're just on at the wrong time. Sorry.
    (23)

No thank you, markets for certain high priced items are already extremely saturated as it is. Besides nobody wants to work together anyway for menial things, get a mule like everyone else.
    (10)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Isn't this from the same guy who made that one thread about making the rest of SoA an DLC for more money? Can't find it GMs must've nuked it lol.
    (9)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    No thank you, markets for certain high priced items are already extremely saturated as it is. Besides nobody wants to work together anyway for menial things, get a mule like everyone else.
    That's not a completely selfish reason for disagreeing with this proposal. Who are you, and what have you done with Draylo?

Don't forget to download autoexec OP, and if you don't like xml documents then you're going to learn to love them. <3
    (0)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Numquam View Post
    Hello! I am playing right now, it is 3 AM (or close to it). I have no one to play with. I am currently in Ronfaure and wishing I had a party to hang out with. Would it be possible to have some server merges? I miss the days when I could /sea all and get close to 3,000 people online. I mean, this is an MMORPG, we need the MMO part back. Please implent the server merges ASAP. THank you!
    You could merge all the servers into one and you still wouldn't get a party in Ronfaure. Game play has changed, for better or for worse, and there is no way to make it go back.
    (14)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Player
    There's a certain thing I'd like you to do involving a fire.

Game population is fine, player base needs less slackers who just complain and idle, but population is fine.
    (6)

Server merging isn't going to solve the problem of not having people in Ronfaure. Takes 2 hours tops to get to a level where you can party w/ 18 people in Gusgen Mines. SE would not mind, however, if you were to take marketing into your own hands and rejuvinate the "new player" population.
    (4)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Character
    Lottto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Your problem isn't the lack of people, it's playing a video game at 3:00 AM.
    (5)

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Who the hell parties in Ronfaure? I didn't do that 10 years ago, much less now. Also, no thanks to a server merger.
    (7)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast