Character
    Spero
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95

Trying to find help forlevel 99 limit break on Ragnarok

Shouting for help or finding others needing to do limit break. I tried shouting for two hrs last night, did find one person that needed it, but couldn't find words to translate, so we could communicate and find others that need the limit break. I have 5 tails for Taru, but no help. I'm a 95 bst, would like to find others that can't find parts for tails to do quest or higher lvl people to help. I'm on every night about 11:30 pm est, in Juno near Maat. Any help would be appreciated. My name is Spero.
    (2)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My heart goes out to u buddy, if u were on bismarck, I'd have that taru's hide for u. It's good that you have bst, use the slug pet, it takes less damage from blunt attacks, aka the taru mnk, and has fire resistence if i'm not mistaken. You said you have a few tails, make sure to include this in your shout, also try and remind people that your only asking them for ten minutes of their time (even though that statement is a little misleading, the fights ten minutes, gather together is another)
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Spero
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Have been useing the slug to gather my tail parts. He does take alot of damage to be killed, as long as you reward him, he lives through anything.
    (0)

Character
    Spero
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    By the way, I was putting the fact that I had 5 tails in my shout. Do you know how to yell, can't figure that one out.
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Simply preface your message with: /yell and it should appear in the /yell channel
    (0)

Character
    Spero
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Will try that instead of shout, that might get me some help. Would like to get some other guys that need quest too. Parts for those tails are hard to get and I have 5 of them. I don't mind shareing them and it would help all that join party to get their limit break.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My goodness, five tails is absolutely overkill . . . and yet, from your previous posts, I realize you might need all five. I can't believe people on your server are so stingy with their time they can't help you. I'm in a linkshell with alot of returning players, if you can get to Bismarck give me a /tell I'll get you a pearl asap.

As for your situation, I want you to know the taru is going to still do massive damage to the slug. Howevere, it might be possible to solo him with all five tails if SE fixs the enmity situation soon, and if you can do enough damage while he's stunned by the tail to kill him in under ten minutes (the fight is timed).

When I go with bsts, it takes about 3 bsts. And we use dawn muslims, too. I don't use tails for that strategy, but I've completed over 50 (no exaggeration) of the 99 limit breaks quests, so I am familiar with the effects the tail has as well as many strategies to win this fight The taru hits the pets, even slugs pretty hard with his ws. But, the tail really knocks his wang in the dirt. A full party of mix matched jobs (which is what you probably will get since nobody helping) can beat him with 2 tails, no problem. Have you considered farming dynamis, to get yourself some gil, and offering 2 monks 100k each to two hour that little taru, while you pop your tails. I'm confident if you paid two decent monks (check them first, they need empyrean/relic/mythic weapons for me to spend my gil) 100k each and popped all 5 of those tails that sucker will be tooast. Plus, as you said, you can get that other person you meet to help put up some gil too.

P.s.-Don't pop tails all at one, watch the taru's behavior, read the wikia or bg wikia for the exact language but he gets stunned by the tails, and then it wares after awhile, when it starts to wearpop the next tail, don't let that shit weapon skill your monks or its game over. keep him tailed stunned the whole time soon as you start your zerg on him.
    (0)
    Last edited by Concerned4FFxi; 04-29-2013 at 08:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Picout
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm on Ragnarok and recently came back from one of my many breaks. I'm going to be on tonight messing around with expansion quests, but would join you to help on the 99 break.

I main Monk and from what I recall, 2+ monks and some attack beats on that Taru should win you some justice. I should also be able to use the NPC that warps you to BC locations. I'll just have to look up where they are again.

7-8PM EST I may be on, if not earlier. Same name in-game as my forum account.
    (0)