Character
    Sojio
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Arrapago Remnants Title Bug?

My group and I have killed both Armored Chariot in LV75 Salvage, and The Khrysokhimaira Elder in LV99 Salvage multiple times. We used flies to exit, as well as the "proper" exit. None of us have been awarded the titles. Not sure if this is a bug or something we are doing wrong.

Thanks.

Edited for template. Wont be back to these zones for a week or so, so unable to confirm at this time if it is still an issue. Thanks for reply.

Platform: PC
    ISP: Optimum
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency: Every Win
    Character Name: Sojio
    Race: Elv M
    World: Carbuncle
    Main Job: MNK
    Support Job: WAR
    Area and Coordinates: Arrapago Remnants (75, 99)
    Party or Solo: Party
    Monster Name: Armored Chariot, Khrysokhimaira Elder
    (0)
    Last edited by Soji; 05-01-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Greetings Soji!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    Monster Name: Armored Chariot, Khrysokhimaira Elder
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Sojio
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Should have bumped. Added stats. Killed last night V2 no title for any of the 3 party members.
    (0)

Greetings Sojio,

Thank you for filling out the template as requested. I have made sure to submit your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!

GM Bublex
    (0)